or Connect

Posts by macminiwii

I wish this worked on my iPad2. I would love to have Siri do task for me. Crap \
+1. thats a good one. You are so right I don't need MS to mess that up.
Quote "Samsung, unsurprisingly, has vowed to appeal the court's decision, according to IDG News. A company spokesman said the decision "severely limits consumer choice in Germany." "By imposing an injunction based on this very generic design right, this ruling restricts design innovation and progress in the industry," they said. In addition, the company has vowed to continue its own patent infringement suits against Apple across the world. They don't get it. If...
lame |lām| adjective
They are still in a no win situation. Even if they sold them for 50% less than Apple they won't sell any. Well not enough to gain traction. They will always look like netbooks to the consumer.
I was waiting for the new macmini with thunderbolt to replaces my g4 macmini. Now i wont be doing that. I have my macmini plugged up to my tv, it is used for everything and watching dvds. Wow, on top of the machine not having a keyboard, mouse or monitor it has no optical drive. This thing should cost $499, why because i have to supply everything else. \
"Can You Hear Me Now?" \
Is this one laptop displayed two different ways. Or is this two parts for one machine? "The new 13.1-inch VAIO Z will take on Apple's MacBook Air in the ultraportable category, weighing just 2.6 pounds with a thickness of 0.86 inches. In order to reduce the size of the notebook, Sony moved the optical drive and dedicated graphics to an external box, dubbed the Power Media Dock".
Don't call it iSoda sounds wimpy. Call it iDrank so MS could call theirs Zuds.