or Connect

Posts by Rmb0037

Software runs in RAM. The Samsung software takes up over half of the allocated RAM in the phone. His statement made perfect sense.
This is probably because I haven't been able to go grocery shopping at my local Winn Dixie for the past 3 months. You know, work.
Internal DNS issue
If people will buy it, best buy will stock it.They have no need to stock a $10k device that not very many people will purchase. Stock a ton of sport models, quite a few SS models and call it a day.
Yeah this is great and all...but if you don't live in a big city the coverage is horrible. I tried T-Mobile for 3 months. Streamed iTunes Radio as much as I could...but it would hang up all the time. Dropped calls left and right...'twas a mess. Back on verizon now. I just download the albums for offline use. Data is still expensive.
Love this...just wish the vast majority of websites would actually acknowledge it. Web servers folks on here...what actually happens when "Request Desktop Site" is tapped? What happens on the server-side that changes?
Sorry. Duplicate comment.
Anyone else having Apple Music issues on their macs? Sorry to hijack thread.
That camera bulge looks much smaller in that pic... iPhone 6S confirmed.
THIS is what matters. Keep your marketshare. I'd rather have the profits so when the market craps out Apple will still be standing strong. Fantastic news. What a Monday.