or Connect

Posts by Rmb0037

In this article, the reference to market share is only to state that the iPhone is growing in China. To visualize growth, you paint the picture using market share.Market share means nothing without profits. We all saw that with android. People exploded when android (many vendors) overtook iOS (one vendor). But when the numbers actually came out Apple was just raking in the profits. That's all that matters when talking about market share.I think Amazon is starting to feel...
I actually bought me a used Thunderbolt display last week for $600 and it is perfect. The MAIN reason I bought it was because of the docking capabilities. If I wanna bring my rMBP to work, just unplug 2 cables. AND I can keep my laptop's charging cable in my bag since the display has power that goes right to the laptop. Best purchase I've made in a long time. It's just so clean looking on my desk... I browsed a lot of the other monitors in stores via in store demos and...
Have T-Mobile. With the exception of a few dead spots in my city, it's been absolutely fantastic. I stream iTunes Radio from 7a til 10p. Forgot that AM/FM still exists. Audio quality is unlike any other carrier I've been with. Converted my family and my significant other's family to T-Mobile. Never looked back. And the data roll-over is pissing off a lot of my friends that are stuck in contracts. Sucks to be with anyone else.
Agreed. Since last year people complained so dang much about the freebies that were part of the 12 days of gifts promo apple probably just said screw it. And people freaked out SO much about the U2 thing that I gave up on humanity in about 12 seconds.
Wait wait wait....an app in the play store and not in the App Store? I've never seen this before...DUH people are going to ask for an iOS version. They want to be able to use it on the phone in the household they DONT have to reboot every 3 hours!
That game has pretty much stole my entire week. Fantastic game.Damn you scarf guy...
Too secure? So let me get this straight...you care to define "freedom" and "security" as... "Holding a gun at everyone on earth and calling it protection"... Stolen from Captain America: The Winter Soldier. I knew that quote would come in handy...all the time now. Haha
I think you misread his post. I may have had trouble interpreting it but it sounded like he said "Whatever you do, don't buy expensive electronics with debit cards. There are few benefits to using a debit card. If you can afford something on a debit card, you can afford it on credit card; just pay the latter off in full and carry no balance."History has shown us that debt does us no good. I'm glad that appleinsider welcomes smart people who are the minority but 52% of...
That's not a bad idea. I haven't done enough research to warrant going off contract but this makes sense.
And I 100% agree. The subsidy is paid for through the phone plan and, while a grey area, I don't argue with it. Id rather have it the other way around though since I may not want to upgrade my phone every two years.Just be careful with the "whatever you do..." line on the Internet. I respect opinions but that steps too close to the "this is fact" side of the fence.