or Connect

Posts by tomdri

Apple and AT&T are a bunch if incompetent idiots. They knew there would be a huge amount of orders for the iPhone 6 and they failed.
Wouldn't it be interesting if it was waterproof and RUST just like the rest of the Chinese clones.
Great. Now let's get back to business and surprise us with the iPhone 6 coming out two weeks after the June 2 secret party.
I thought lebron is with Samsung???
I'ld like to see Samsung mouths drop when Apple comes out with its liquid metal. They'll be a lot of liquid plastic in their boxers crying about how to follow that.
Looks like we're going to need a bigger sandbox. Perhaps it's got something to do about iTunes going android and the new Beats big wigs making inroads into signing as many contracts possible before they take the show from the sandbox to the court.
It is disgusting how much Apple is making in profit for a 16GB to 32GB to 64GB...It only cost them $10 more to get a 32 GB and then another $10 for the 64GB...That is a joke.  They know how to market and make $$$
I am sure Jeffries has a ton of Apple Stock he just unloaded on another troll who is selling to another troll!
Tim is doing the best he knows how. Unfortunately for Apple its best days are behind them even though they still make and will continue to make the best phones on the planet
It looks like Judge Cote isn't in Love with Tim Cook and Apple the same way all the US Senators are. He wasnt about to complain that he had to update his apps everyday. What a shameful bunch of idiots we have working for us in the Government. The court was also not going to apologize like Rand Paul about being here for not paying your Taxes. Can you imagine... its like being on the Comedy Channel with these bunch of KooKs... Oh wait, it will probably go to the Supreme...