or Connect

Posts by Beerstalker

I carry mine in my front left pants pocket every day, and it's in there most of the day.  Sometimes at work if I know I'm going to be at my desk for an extended period of time I will take it out and prop it up on my desk so I don't have to keep taking it in and out of my pocket to check email/texts (I did the same thing with my iPhone 5 before it), but if I get up to go anywhere it goes right back in my pocket. Over 6 weeks of ownership now, and no bends with this kind of...
I see no issue with this at all.  Apple isn't removing FitBit's app from the app store, or blocking people from using it with their iPhones or other Apple devices, if they did that I would have an issue with it.   Apple is simply removing the devices from their retail/online stores.  People who still want to use fitbit are still free to purchase the hardware at many other retailers, and download the app from the app store and use it whenever they want.   Apple has just...
Looks nice, but I don't see anything on whether it will integrate with Healtkit, or if it only works with the Jawbone app.
The ability to control your garage door with your phone already exists.   http://www.chamberlain.com/smartphone-control-products/myq-garage   http://www.chamberlain.com/smartphone-control-products/smartphone-garage-door-openers   Like mpantone mentions, I find the built in buttons on most vehicles to be more handy in most cases.  If you are one of those people that always worries about if you forgot to close the door when you left, or if you need to be able to let...
ApplePay doesn't store any credit card information in the cloud.  Credit card information is only stored in the secure element inside the device itself (which is believed to be part of the NFC chip used, which would explain why the new iPads have the NFC chip but no antenna). Now someone hacking iTunes accounts and getting credit card information there is different, but I think we may end up seeing Apple letting us delete all of that bank info from our iTunes accounts and...
This is just like the similar action they are taking against Verizon if I remember correctly (haven't heard about it in a while).  They don't necessarily have a problem with AT&T throttling heavy data users.  What they have a problem with is the fact that they are only throttling heavy data users that are on the unlimited plan.   Take an area where the AT&T tower has a high amount of traffic.  One customer has an unlimited data plan, and when he hits 5GB during the month...
I know I ordered three from Verizon because they were giving out $200 for old iPhone trade-ins (I traded in three iPhone 4). I've already received all 3 that I ordered though, so I'm not sure why his are taking so long.  128GB 6+ ordered around 3am on the 12th, 16GB 6 ordered around noon on Saturday 13th, and another 16GB 6 ordered around the 27th.  Got the first two on Sept 29th and 30th, and the last one on Oct 7th.
I really hope the mean that Apple Pay will be the only payment system allowed to use NFC.  I hope they let apps use it for other reasons.  It'd be nice to be able to use my phone with the badge reader at work in order to unlock the door, maybe use it to unlock/start your car, etc.  NFC can be used for much more than just payments, and I hope Apple allows that.
Exactly, I definitely want to be able to choose a default card.  I use my Discover card for the vast majority of my purchases.  I want to be able to set it as my default card and use it most of the time.  If I want to use a different card, then I can go in and choose that card when I need to use it.  I don't want to have to take those extra steps to pick a card each and every time I pay for something.   Seems to me that Tallest Skil should have read the article :) ...
Trying to preorder on Verizon's site and all I keep getting is "Error while retrieving ECPD profile."