or Connect

Posts by aBeliefSystem

Of course it is reasonable for $2000 computers to break. They are the equivalent of the hot hatchback, designed more to go fast rather than actually last.
trench, there is a way to force the Pro to use the low power embedded GPU permanently. Google it and you might just find your Pro will last that way.
I think it has little nothing to do with brand. The problem is based on both spec and design. And the Pro is a hot design, though the newer one is slightly more becalmed.
Reminds me of the problem with some games. Using the thing on your lap you can be in danger of 2nd degree burns, so likely running certain software prematurely burns out the Mac.
The thinner the laptops got, the hotter that big Mac Pro GPU sandwich becomes. Just maybe it was all inevitable.
Samsung is a funny old thing. They have a yearly Note release and drop the older version a year later. The final stocks of the S3 are now on sale but it looks just plain foolish to remove this main Icon. Wisdom would have an all new S3 on sales, so it is a real shame, the lack of it.
It has to be 6" with a multi screen capable 1280 x 720 times 4. Those Qualcomm Kraits are way over rated so that is likely the major flaw.
They got give a short term temporary contract with a termination date. Luckily the report of it gives them more hope of finding alternative employment, maybe even with Apple. There is no refute. Its is exactly as reported in the NY TImes. http://nypost.com/2014/07/30/apple-pares-200-jobs-from-beats/ "“Because of some overlap in our operations, some offers are for a limited period and we’ll work hard during this time to find as many of these Beats employees as we can...
"Considering the recent shenanigans the FCC pulled with net neutrality, I'm willing to bet this is total posturing" Got to agree LordJohnWhorfin. Fact is that with Netflix now havin to pay AT & T, Netflix expect most newcomers to be forced out. This has just removed most US competition with all non Netflix users etc losing big time. Netflix users also lose as they get to have less choice/higher fees.
"fall within the top 5 percent of data users on our network," Likely that is anyone who streams one 30 minute show per day, maybe even once per week !