or Connect

Posts by aBeliefSystem

Costs can be got down to a couple of dollars by using their own chips. But the main thing is that cheap Apple chip is a big stick to beat Intel into low prices. Win Win
Sounds like it will use a standard cheap $18 or so Intel Atom design, like those $100 Windows tablets. With the iPad in severe decline this is the future so it will be priced exactly the same as the Air 2 which itself will reduce in price. I suppose this could be a red herring in that people want to go back to keyboards and this was meant to be a 12" iPad ! A 12" iPad with a keyboard then running Apple's Arm chips ? I give it 50/50 either way as to being ARM or Intel. A...
Talking of apps, won't most of the purchases be Apple ones? I'm thinking of iMovies, iBooks, iMagazines and iMusic.
From what I heard, $13.5 billion is via in-app purchases.
Did Sony simply go where the 30% Apple tax does not exist ?
One thing for certain is that since the 'pushed into the channel' so called sales figures the demand reports have been one side, that being media driven, not Apple driven.So reality is in that small distortion field awaiting Godda.
Ah, so the restriction refers to availability of the whole range at each outlet. Considering that 6 manufacturing was said to have peaked a while back I now finally understand the grain of truth behind this . If spins work, shareholders are well happier.
I et the impression that the US has the most expensive mobile in the world. Here in the UK we get massive call and SMS allowance with all in unlimited data for under $25 per month. US companies seem to operate as a cartel far far better, to the detriment of consumers.
You pays your money you takes your choice/chance.
That is the exact reverse as to the whispers about it all prior. Those whispers said that suppliers would even touch any proposed Apple deal with a barge pole.