or Connect

Posts by aBeliefSystem

I think the tricky subject is 'price elsewhere'. Selling wares on iTunes restricts price competition elsewhere and is thus on the whole, bad for the consumer, and to me, of doubtful legality.
Practicality is also stuff like GPS and call reception. I think Apple's probably move to plastic acknowledges that setting its own standard is not as easy as it once was.
Could be a genius way to better control DRM, stop copies and justify a price. Plus, by the sound of it, they can sell a mk2 withl better picture quality at a later date.
"The Netherlands cheap out by simply applying new antennas to current towers" Other way round if you want to call 'cheaping out'. 800Mhz is more a standard European 4G. In the UK the iPhone 5 is restricted to EE with the recently sold UK 4G band all being iPhone 5 incompatible. Apple rushed to release the iPhone 5 so have sold an for America 4G to a European audience. iPhone 5s will be European compatible am sure.
"Samsung make the Note a smartphone because it can get generous subsidy from the carriers " Not being as dominant they actually have to give the user what they want, not what they are told they need.. Phablets are where its at. Yup, 'Watch' the future on this.
"It's NOT innovative to support such wild capability as watching a movie and surfing the net at the same time." Yup, Windows 3.1 did that so it is simply removing that heavy layer of dust from current computing technology
"Re-entry" Since when were they barred?
Some testing in the field. http://assets.knowledge.allianz.com/img/methane_sheep_global_warming_australia_q_48758.jpg
Have you got your Glass eye on it? 1400 dollars of prestige?
Have they not got the wrong end of the stick? In the UK the current iPhone 5 has only limited LTE compatibility and also will never ever work on much of the upcoming LTE networks.