or Connect

Posts by aBeliefSystem

As the saying goes 'when in Rome..........'. Relationships are a two way thing If you pardon my French this is good for monsieur Tout-le-Monde
"Seriously, who turns off JS? " This site is funny at times. Real people do.
I have always seen the specification of the Mini as a 'xmas special'. Time will tell.
" It's about maintaining the pixel ratio"   We already have the iPhone 5. Pixel ration convenience has already been sabotaged. The only problem I see is this artificial segmenting of phone and tablet apps. Why not just let them auto adjust?
"There is no Retina display to go into the iPad mini. " I can't believe Apple are that far behind. We already have those daft 1080p smartphones so putting them in 8" screens is a doddle..
Was sure it would be no more than 1280 X 800. That was we get a slim Mini. But maybe Apple thinks different, and with already having 1080p phones(god know why), a new 1080p Izgo maybe is go.
" iPad mini cannibalizing 9.7" iPad" Nah, the Mini is just for xmas kids. Post xmas , adults will stuck it in the drawer for that occasional weekend away and buy the proper one. iPad Mini, refreshes profits that iPad 2 can never reach.
Another attempt to patent search. When the quality of a search is decided by who has which patent, then obviously all existing searches will degrade, and new search engines cannot get off the ground being next to useless. Another patent of common sense.
..and as to the A15 class, variant nonsense I guess we all just get to make it up as we go along. BTW 64 bit has lots of negatives so if that ever arrives on these small platforms it will be a case of "two steps back, one step forward".
Some stuff said here sounds such utter nonsense when people do not say why, when, where or how. My 8" tablet always stays in the drawer at home.