or Connect

Posts by aBeliefSystem

"Samsung make the Note a smartphone because it can get generous subsidy from the carriers " Not being as dominant they actually have to give the user what they want, not what they are told they need.. Phablets are where its at. Yup, 'Watch' the future on this.
"It's NOT innovative to support such wild capability as watching a movie and surfing the net at the same time." Yup, Windows 3.1 did that so it is simply removing that heavy layer of dust from current computing technology
"Re-entry" Since when were they barred?
Some testing in the field. http://assets.knowledge.allianz.com/img/methane_sheep_global_warming_australia_q_48758.jpg
Have you got your Glass eye on it? 1400 dollars of prestige?
Have they not got the wrong end of the stick? In the UK the current iPhone 5 has only limited LTE compatibility and also will never ever work on much of the upcoming LTE networks.
Yup, I was about to ask if anyone here ever really has any clue? At least I know I'm clueless this time and don't need to act it all out.
"Apple can afford to not make much money for a while. Maybe if Apple posts a few quarters with losses, the stock will rise, just like a few other companies that come to mind." They need the hype to stay on positivity. Negativity promotes realities of function and should be avoided.
I wouldn;t worry about accurate color representation, People really prefer to see their phones, so saturated is fine when needed.
". This isn't Apple playing "catch-up" or "copying" as some drooling Apple-haters might call it" It is called living with reality. That reality is that small phones are OK for low usage, and a complete pain for anything more. Siri was Apple's chosen answer but the public has not quite taken to it.