or Connect

Posts by aBeliefSystem

A bit inward looking I must say. Anything new on the horizon?
Sounds a very difficult one for Apple. They are used to a master servant type relationship yet car manufacturers are normally the master. Maybe the reason so many are choosing Android is that they gain enough control themselves to be able to go the Kindle Fire type route if ever need be..
Those 'always on' connected location services rather than more standard Airplane mode GPS services are no Secret Service. Those added beacons mean location services are ultra important to the future of Apple, secret or no secret services. I'm still sort of waiting to see a cursing email when Apple truncated that user lifetime location database on the iPhone.
what happened to webkit fixes for Safari and Chromes inability to go through many a light web site swamp? I'm hoping for a 2nd proclamation from those Apple gods.
From a public perspective iBeacon is really in danger of becoming a nasty piece of work from near infancy. The idea of adverts without providing useful content sounds absolutely terrible.
It all sounds strange. Obviously though, if you remove the 2nd hand supply from your main market you get to have a higher demand for new goods.
If Samsung did that autopsy it would be called copying. But Samsung went both HD and OLED. Maybe Apple will do similar with their iSwatch.
In the UK EE was first with LTE so they became the mains seller of the iPhone 5. Uncannily, they have become the most complained about network in the UK. Too many dropped calls it seems.
Obviously a lot to do with quality map systems.
You buy it 'because you can'. Nothing really matters.