or Connect

Posts by Kung Fu Guy

I expected Apple to retire the art easel imac by now. A new form factor is need. It's been around since the white version. No blueray. These new macs are clearly for movies. About time wireless mouse and keyboard. WTF! No numeric pad. No quad core on the low end. Come on. 27 inches is too rediculous. Oh it's for TV replacement. Then why can't I watch blueray? It's like Apple's late to the party CD fiasco during the 90s. For crying out loud, why is the ON...
I kind of expected Apple to throw down the guantlet and directly challenge MS. So its google and apple will just sit on the sidelines eh? If google succeeds, they will be a threat not only to MS but apple as well. If goggle fails, MS will still have a monopoly to attack others. Where's apple? This is the first salvo in a new OS war. While it's just vaporware now. Google has more credibility than IBM. You just can't compete with FREE!
Failure or not, MS will still have a monopoly to strangle the industry. The failure of Vista didn't stop MS from abuse and unfair practices.
7 pages of comment? Wow this ad really struck a nerve and put mac users on the defensive! This ad must have succeeded in its goal. MS strikes back! Even though I agree with most that it's a poor ad and a poor hp notebook. MS struck where it hurts the most to mac users. Pricing. All the explanations for macs being more expensive CANNOT counter MS attack. Maybe deep down we all wish we could buy a $699 mac. After years on the defensive from those I'm a PC/mac ads. ...
Apple should have retired the mini and introduced a CUBE 2. Not a replica. But mini tower size. Like a shuttle. By making their macs so small and thin, apple is limiting its potential. They've run into a corner and have nowhere to go.
I agree its poor value for the money. The entire desktop lineup needs a major shake up. Even though it accounts for less than 50% of all macs. The line up in particular the mini sat on the shelf looking really dated and uncompetitive with pcs. Macs need more than just iLife to set it apart. It need more edge! What ever happened to apple so called innovation. Or was that just empty words. I think in its need to be small and thin, apple has cornerd itself and limited...
1 year too late. A upgrade after sitting on the shelf for a year? Mini should should retired! As usual apple cripples its low end mac to meet a pricepoint. Underpowered and overpriced yet again. 2GHz? On come on! When 3ghz is the low end on most pcs. Wake up and get a clue. Maybe a financial loss next quarter will make apple more humble and less arrogant. The entire desktop line up has nothing worthy to offer.
Why is apple dicking around with a non-functional keyboard and us? This keyboard selection is abismal. It should be full size and wireless! In typical apple fashion: apple gives you useful feature and takes it away. And then calls it an added bonus. This fiasco is remeniscent of FW400.
Give me a reason to buy, Apple? Really! These aren't affordable. In canada, the 20 inch costs more than its previous model. We're given less models to choose on the low end and 3 model of 24 inch? The new keyboard without numeric pad is an insult to our intelligence! Take a away ubiquitous feature and force customers to buy a functional replacement. Who are you kidding? Why are you still offering usb peripherals when everyone has gone wireless? I want to...
No. Being a former comics reader, this doesn't impress me. Using slide show techniques and camera pans makes it look cheap. Why not download tv episodes instead. I like the dvds that archive the entire run of the comic book. Like 40 years of xmen. However, the comics industry has a bigger problem. Like dwindling monthly sales. Aging readership. And lack of kid interest in comics. Comics are no longer a form of entertainment for mass audiences. Without the montly...