or Connect

Posts by pubguy

Let's not forget, of that 40% new iPhone users, how many were Family Plans bringing more than one phone to the table. Personally, I went for the iPhone and AT&T got 3 additional non-iPhone accounts out of my switch, so the number of overall new subscribers is higher than the iPhone only portion.
May have a solution -- it cleared-up my problems. 1) Close all open applications 2) Open iSync. 3) Go to Preferences and Reset Sync History. 4) Quit iSync. 5) Open iSync again -- this time you'll notice a message on the window about reconnecting to AddressBook and Calendar. 6) When iSync finishes (the message goes away), quit iSync. Now, try your sync again. You can use either the circular arrows on the menu bar (that will sync AddressBook and iCal without...
Looking on the web, you can find NEW flat screen monitors for as little as $92.00 (I think Circuit City had them for a while). It will cost you a lot more than that for what you want to do, if it is even possible. Don't waste your time -- search the internet of go buy a used tube monitor for $20.
Moneydance is also a java-based program and I started having trouble with it crashing very frequently after upgrading. I went to Applications > Utilities > Java and opened Java Preferences. I set the Java Version to 5.0, but changed the search order for the Java Application Runtime Settings so that J2SE 1.4.2 is listed first, then J2SE 5.0. Haven't had another crash of Moneydance since. I don't know if it is related to the errors you are encountering, but is...
Well ... anybody know where these shared resource files are ???
The folder icons in Safari and in Mail are showing as low-res white boxes instead of the normal folder icons. I tried a different account on the same machine, and it is fine. So, the problem is with some shared resource within the user's library folder. I just don't know where to look. Does anyone know where the file is that I need to copy from my "good" account to the user account to get the folder icons to display correctly in Safari and Mail in Leopard ?
The folder icons in Safari and in Mail are showing as low-res white boxes instead of the normal folder icons. I tried a different account on the same machine, and it is fine. So, the problem is with some shared resource within the user's library folder. I just don't know where to look. Does anyone know where the file is that I need to copy from my "good" account to the user account to get the folder icons to display correctly in Safari and Mail in Leopard ? \
Don't get confused here. Prepaid phones are "subsidized" because you are locked-in to the provider at their rates when you purchase the phone and they make up the price difference as you use up and refill your minutes. The iPhone is unsubsidized so you are paying full retail price. If you cancel you agreement with AT&T within 14 days, the phone is still yours to do with as you please. If you want to unlock it and use it on T-Mobile or overseas, that is your legal right...
How do you know that it won't support Voice Dialing since the iPhone doesn't have a voice dialing feature? If Apple adds voice dialing to the iPhone through a software update, how do you know that this feature won't be supported by the headset?
You might want to inquire here: http://forums.parallels.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53 I run Parallels and it works great! I am not running boot camp (you can not suspend a boot camp partition) and the suspend feature is a major time saver. Anyways, it works great. They offer a 15-day free trial, so you can't go wrong giving it a try on your exact configuration.