or Connect

Posts by Hari5

I would like anything that gets me information faster. 
Apple has acquired fingerprint sensing technology so they could incorporate it with NFC to make it widespread standard for transactions. But it doesn't sound that much enticing. I think they will include one or more specific features which would lure the people to buy it anyway. IGZO?   Problem lies with the software. Apple has been long riding on simple UI for more than it's required. It feels static. We are living in the era where most of people can handle more...
  I don't have to backup my position. It's just that Apple hasn't in their claim of world's most advance operating system.    Do I have to give a list of each & every handsets available with RGB arrangement? This is not a word play we are playing. 
  HTC Droid DNA has full RGB display.        I am not going to explain what's not in iOS. I use 4S & my dad use Galaxy Nexus. I am well aware of what I can't do with my phone whist my dad can. It's just that I am not blindsided by blatant Apple fanboyism. 
It's really simple. Back in 2010, Apple had explained that iPhone 4 display whose PPI is more than 300 hence it's retina display.   Now-a-days lot of cell phones are coming with PPI more than that. And in the ad, they claim that only iPhone comes with retina display. Whether it's their trademark or not, the technology which identifies any particular display as Retina is coming with several other handsets.    BTW Apple also claims iOS as world's most advanced...
Why would I sue Apple? It's just that this new 'Why iPhone' page really sounds desperate to me. 
  So this is a lie then.  "The Retina display on iPhone ushered in the era of super-high-resolution displays. Its pixel density is so high, your eye can’t distinguish individual pixels. The images and words are amazingly vivid and crisp. Everything just looks so real. In fact, once you see a Retina display, you’re never satisfied with anything less. Yet it remains a feature found only on iPhone and other Apple products."   http://www.apple.com/iphone/why-iphone/     It's...
Namaste    Sorry but I don't agree at all with your reasoning. Back in 2012 I remember reading the similar article regarding Tim's thoughts on smartphone market dynamics in India & difficulties Apple was facing in distribution. So I googled the article.    http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-07-26/strategy/32868313_1_india-apple-ceo-tim-cook-smartphone-market   He accentuated fairly on business structure & multi-layered distribution channels of India and it...
Apple is already expensive. They are making premium products. Their market strategy is very different & meant to stay in premium segment. Let's look at the most popular, highly anticipated iPhone 5 in India. Currently it's available in US for $649 for contract-free 16 GB version. And with addition of tax $49 approx, let's say it costs $699. So that's almost 38k INR while 16 GB iPhone 5 is available in India at 45k INR contract-free.   So the difference you see comes from...
I don't like the 'album' view of iTunes 11. Albums doesn't show up in accurate sorting as it comes in 'songs' view.