or Connect

Posts by Hari5

Still it hast not fixed the music app. Lot of my albums arts are still missing. Come on apple.
  Oh really? Than what about Shure's SE535? In terms of IEM, I haven't found any sounding better than SE535.    And Apple should revamp their conventional ear buds. Although their $79 in-ear offering is pretty decent for now. 
There might be a little truth behind rumor or whatever this could be. Especially when Apple wants to reduce the thickness a little. Only a little because we don't want the kind of holding experience which 4G iPod touch gives. This speculation of mine comes because of the relative products coming from the competition and there is also a the small docking port found on that alleged NEXT iPhone video. I think I have some doubts with that implementation also.   There is...
  Oh I see. Thank you for clearing that up. :)     Yes. It looks that way. Currently Sony Xperia phones are the first to support WebGL. I don't see Apple supporting it in the OS yet. There was no word of WebGL in WWDC. Although, they accept it in iAds. And apparently Microsoft sees this open 3D graphics API as 'flawed'.      I completely agree with your statement. When they launched Facebook for iOS, UI was not intuitive as it should generally in iOS. When it comes to...
      I don't know much about programming but as far as I can recall my readings of tech forums , I thought that HTML 5 was the way to go. It's ought to be the web standard now.   Today morning in my flipboard, I came across this article posted on The Verge. I am not sure if it fits in to this scenario. But let me share it anyway.   http://www.theverge.com/2012/6/27/3120275/ea-browser-game-strike-force-html5-multiplayer   Snippets:   "What makes the game special isn’t its...
There is no sense in comparing iOS 6 with 5.0 Jelly Bean based on rumors. There is no preview of Jelly Bean available. Google has yet to unveil the OS.   That is a major issue for companies like Samsung, HTC, Sony who are unable to provide the upgrade due to their proprietary layers. However any user who purchases latest Google's Nexus branded phone gets the update on  day 1 of their release due to stock android. 
Considering the huge screen size of these phones, the re-sizable widgets where Gmail widget can be scaled to show just three recent e-mails at a time is an important advantage. To me it's a 'killer feature' where I don't have to go in to the app or in the browser to check recent e-mails.   To other x-user the data usage monitor could be the 'killer feature'. With the quick drag of a few sliders across a graph, one can quickly peruse a timeline of data usage, and narrow...
I advise you to read the post carefully. I said that if we talk strictly about software point of view.    "Re-sizable widgets, one tap request for the non-mobile version of any website in browser, android beam, closer to PC-like multitasking & the data usage monitor". All these features are present in ICS. That's why I said it's tightly packed. iOS 6 still does not have any of these features. And about Jelly Bean, I don't care if it reaches to even 5% marketshare of...
  Change in UI can increase functionality in iOS. Let's take an example. Currently in iOS to check weather a user can either hold down the home button & ask siri or pull down notification center from home screen or go to the weather app from home screen. Now because Windows Phone supports 'live tiles' so in that UI, user only needs to go to home screen to check the live weather. Android also gives the similar functionality via their live widgets.   It's clear that iOS's...
  Three years ahead. In what way? The new iPhone will still come with iOS 6 which already puts the phone behind at least a year when compared to the competition. Currently iOS is falling behind to the tightly packed ICS if we talk strictly about software point of view. God knows what will happen when Google will unveil Jelly Bean. And WP8 to come, I hope Apple make some substantial changes in UI of iOS 7.