or Connect

Posts by Hari5

The icon spacing in the invitation image is impossible to achieve in landscape mode. They are showing it in the portrait mode. Even the icon falls right on the same water drop that iPad 2 falls while being used in portrait mode. The similar scenario happens with the reflection on the dock. And addition to that as I have mentioned earlier, it's impossible to get the same icon spacing in landscape mode. There seems to be NO home button. And I guess that also correlates with...
Oh yes. That was a grammatical error from my side. Thanks for fixing it.
Yes it is little early to call G+ a failure. I realize that G+ is still in its early stages and it is difficult to say whether or not it will take off or if it will fail. But currently many people are reluctant to up and leave Facebook with all their friends, and also all their years of content. Facebook has smartly rolled out 'Timeline' which pushes users to stay in FB because it reflects their earlier years data. Plus Google really needs to include some basic features...
I am not much aware of data plans of countries where contracts and subsidized phones are common but put aside the US market for a while and talk about India which is world's second largest mobile phone market and China which is world's largest mobile phone market. In both of these countries, majority of people have prepaid connections and in these countries major cell phones are being sold in factory unlocked rates not in subsidized rates. Currently as of Oct 2011, India...
Oh really? In India, the range of Android phones starts with 7500 INR (Indian National Rupees). That's approx 140 US Dollars. This is the price of Samsung Galaxy Y. Here's something to think about that it's contract free. In India there's no market of contract phones. All handsets come factory unlocked. Now Galaxy Y comes with Gingerbread, 823 MHZ processor, 256 MB RAM, Touchwiz UI, 3G connectivity & memory which could be expanded to 32 GB. It supports all those games...
Apart from winning smartphone battle, Google also need to win Social search war. Their strategy about collecting the interests, trends, likes etc from Google Plus is not working. They thought that they could use the feedback of '+1' and use it in displaying the more popular & personalized related search results & advertisements but unfortunately Google+ charm has come & gone. With radical changes going on in facebook, majority of people are still using facebook and...
Although I love iOS 5, I have been using Galaxy Nexus for a month now for temporary basis. This is the first android phone for which I became curious after watching October 19 keynote where ICS 4.0 was unveiled. It’s the first time I have used Android and felt that Google has stepped anywhere near that truly fine balance between power, flexibility, usability, and good old fashion beauty. Android has always been somewhat powerful — it just never really looked all that...
This is incorrect. From what I see the most affecting reason for the less popularity of iPhone in India is the general point of view towards communication. For majority of Indian users iPhone is a phone first. Even if they buy iPhone, majority of them will use it only for phone, messages, music & apps. People are not yet used to the idea of browsing major chunk of their internet requirements from phone itself. Computers are still the most popular way to browse internet....
Thanks. It worked like a charm. Anyways what happened to Reading List in Safari of iOS 5? In keynote Scott had said that iOS 5 will push Reading Lists to all the iOS devices + Safari of Mac & PC. In my MBP's safari I am not able to find any feature related to pushing my reading lists to any iOS devices or may be am I missing something?
I have all the apps organized in different folders on my 4g touch. I know that after installing iOS 5 all these folders will be gone and the apps will again be sorted by default order. Is there any way to counter this? Because I have more than 200 apps and it's a real pain to again sort them in order.