or Connect

Posts by Hari5

I've been an avid user of iTunes U. I have to say congratulations to Apple & all those universities for this great initiative. It kinds of partially establishes the saying that Education is the right of every human being. "Education is a human right with immense power to transform. On its foundation rest the cornerstones of freedom, democracy and sustainable human development." - Kofi Annan I'm kind of surprised that I never came across any US Govt. initiative for...
There's a changing dynamics in a way we handle our calls, multimedia & browsing usage. Taking example of Google Chromebook: a laptop with no hard drive, no software programs on board, no files or folders, no traditional operating system. All it does is connect to the Web. files, programs, e-mail and photos are all “in the cloud,” meaning “on Web sites”. Then there’s Apple’s new iCloud initiative. These are not the only mega-trends. There're enormous shifts going in TV...
The 4G LTE technology to be adopted in iPhone 5 is becoming a less probable venture. Any phone coming with 4G technology has to bear the highest component costs than any other smartphone coming without it. In fact, 4G 'Long Term Evolution' wireless chips required for the faster speeds in HTC Thunderbolt cost an extra $39.75, according to industry researcher IHS. As already mentioned, 'the size of the LTE chip', Apple iPhone's minuscule printed circuit board will have to...
Is this the Delta update or they will launch it with iOS 5?
There's a changing dynamics in a way we handle our calls, multimedia & browsing usage. Taking example of Google Chromebook: a laptop with no hard drive, no software programs on board, no files or folders, no traditional operating system. All it does is connect to the Web. files, programs, e-mail and photos are all “in the cloud,” meaning “on Web sites”. Then there’s Apple’s new iCloud initiative. These are not the only mega-trends. There're enormous shifts going in TV...