or Connect

Posts by lukei

By who? By Labourites with very short memories of the total mess Brown and Balls left this country in?
It's an interesting move. Of course the amount collected will be less as people only have so much money to spend. Will it reserve the legitimate purchase trend? It would of course also be fair when doing this to remove the VAT on eBooks. Currently they have VAT on them whereas printed books don't.
Actually just being nice to people helps. Never got the raving at retail staff attitude.
Far more complicated than that especially regarding tariffs. However clearly it also means that having Turkey as a European headquarters is nonsense.
I suggest you do a bit more research on what the difference to political control and intra country economics the various acronyms mean.
Import tariffs and taxes into India are circa 25%-40% depending on product.
Except of course that Turkey isn't in the EU...
Xeon is designed for 24/7 operation.
ThatThat's quite amusing. Apple is doomed /s
I'm sorry? Did someone in 2013 still classify AIDS as a gay only disease? I suggest you go read up.Apple are doing sterling work here. They are utilising their brand and channel to highlight the continual threat of AIDS. Good on them.