or Connect

Posts by wizard69

I'm certian this product will find its niche. I considered it for a moment but I have a real need for USB ports. Well that and more performance than Core M can deliver. That is why I bought one of the new13" MBP's, I get retina along with ports. Plus I get enough of a performance boost to put a smile on my face.I'm not sure Half Baked is the best description. I liken this product to the first Mac BOok Airs, pushing the envelop and sitting back to see what sticks....
That was my take.For most cases this may be true. It certainly isn't the computer to buy if you need to carry adapters on a daily basis. However this is almost perfect for people who understand their needs well and expect to only use the laptop docked with other hardware in one location, an office for example.What I don't understand here is why Apple blew it with regards to the charger. The charger should have had a break out for a video port and at least two USB...
This is the problem, many of us do use those ports. Often multiple ports at the same time. So yeah how many make a difference and frankly one is a no go for some of us.That is a strange way to count ports but you could be right in broad terms but here we are concerned about USB ports.
Not in the least. The point is we are talking about deviant behavior here. That is sexual drives that are not the norm. So you must ask yourself how far are you willing to go with your demand that business should be required to serve all comers?Im still right because the point here is the freedom to do business with those that you are willing to associate with.Look at it this way, say you own a hotel and a motor cycle gang comes into town and wants to stay at you...
Exactly! It gives businesses the freedom to do business with those they have no objection to. That is far better than being forced to do business with people you find objectionable.
Homosexuality, just like child molestation {amongst other practices}, is deviant sexuality. So you need to ask yourself, can you deal with the idea that you MUST do business with all sexual deviants no matter how off base they are? Further are you really free if you must do business with people through the decree of any law?I really don't see anything wrong with this law. In many ways it gives people that don't have a problem with gays a business advantage. Those...
Yep, no gays would be executed under this law. It isn't any where near as bad as people are making it out to be. It is no different than giving people the right to not do business with a child molester.
Code:You can look up the bandwidth of PCI Express, but I will simply say my new MBP is awesome. Yes gloating here, but the SSD is just the nuts in this machine, I only wish it was even bigger. Like many here I want Apple to ship a MBP with 3-6 TB of storage instead of the puny 512 GB.
It won't Be long. The technology will be expensive this year but it should moderate as early as 2016. I would expect 1 TB modules in 2016 at reasonable prices with larger solutions stiffly priced.
That is because Intels chips have different cutoffs as far as the amount of RAM supported by the chip set. Most of the mobile line only allows for 16 GB at this moment in time. For many users that isn't a big limitation today and probably won't be for the next couple of years. More importantly we are at a major transition point in the industry and frankly by 2016 today hardware will look rather old and outmoded due to the advent of high performance memories, Skylake...