or Connect

Posts by wizard69

As the article suggested through higher saturation and improvements to other features. Just because you have a 5K display doesn't mean you have an extremely high quality display.err no they seem to be discounting it here. At least there was nothing supporting the idea from this source on this day.Expect prices to come down just like they have in the past.
The way I read it they are expecting parity with tech workers which is complete non sense. Actually for many areas their pay rates would be consider extraordinary already for drivers.Or put into drugs, alcohol and whores. It isn''t so much that the circle is virtuous but rather that it covers a lot of ground.I find that to be extremely funny given the context here. These people support Apple whom currently has a massive amount of off shore cash.There is nothing...
Mainly because paying people excessive wages is a disincentive for them to improve themselves. It is the same concept as to over supporting the welfare elite. Hunger pains can do wonders to get people off their asses and put in a little effort.Besides how do you define livable wage? The whole concept is nonsense as we are all individuals with individual needs and vastly different desires as to what we get out of life. People should be driven to the occupations...
I did find it a bit perverse that they want parity with tech workers, that is complete nonsense.
I tend to see the same thing self driving cars will be lucky to function on many roads especially when environmental conditions get bad. We will eventually get there but I will likely be dead before truly self drive cars have evolved to the point where people will actually prefer them.This is interesting because I would see a Rural road as a more difficult choice in bad weather. That from personal driving experience in storms and the like. Cities leave lots of hints...
Code:In many ways your desire for a stick shift puts you squarely in the past! The new Electric technology is vastly different than an internal combustion engine from the drivability standpoint. For one there is no overriding need for a transmission and even if there is one it doesn't really need a massive number of gears or even human input.While I can understand the idea of "fun to drive" electric cars just deliver a different kind of fun.
The fact is people are keeping their cars for longer than they ever did in the past. Part of that due to increased durability and part due to the expense. In many areas you can buy a decent home for the price of a car these days.The number has slowly been creeping up though I don't know the specifics at the moment. I asked Siri but got answers that are all over the place. The fact that car loans can run for 5+ years is pretty damning though.Actually we don't know if...
Velcro Is one of mankind greatest inventions, probably a step or two behind the laser. We use the stuff all over the place at work.I agree with you here 100%, a dedicated remote is highly preferred however that doesn't mean alternative apps aren't of value I'm hoping this unit lives up to some of the rumors and hopefully goes beyond a few.Like others I see 4K support as a very nice feature to have. There of course isn't a lot of media out there at the moment...
Actually I like the idea, it would allow mounting the device in places where the current one can't go. Effectively you could make the unit invisible.
This I agree with, it can be a real pain in the butt to carry around an external hard drive. However today we have thumb drives that often can do the job.Yet I already hearing that the Mac Book doesn't have the battery life users would like. Speaking of which my recent MBP purchase has very pleasing battery life as long as you aren't doing anything demanding. As such the need to carry around a charger hasn't completely gone away, it just isn't mandatory anymore.That...