or Connect

Posts by wizard69

Anyone have the download links?
Err no! Resolution is the result of linear measurement and is the smallest unit that can be recorded. Thus resolution is (at least in the USA) the number of pixels per inch. A thousand pixels per inch has a higher resolution that 100 pixels per inch.I think your definition is screwed up. Twice the resolution in a square pattern leads to four times as many pixels.Dpi by definition is resolution!Learn some physics or atleast understand measurement systems. Result ion...
TB isn't going anywhere!
You need to learn to read for content, it is the bandwidth of the TB port that can't handle the resolution. As for AMDs cards they are well known for having very good serial ports on their GPUs that can run far beyond industry standards. I wouldn't be surprised at all to find out that AMD's high speed ports are why AMD was chosen for inclusion in the iMac.
They are likely in no rush due to the crap sales of the current models. Yes this is stupid but it seems to be a common practice at Apple. Look at iPod Touch, no body in their right mind would buy that outdated technology yet poor sales are apparently why Apple refuses to update the line. I don't think their mentality is any different when it comes to video monitors, they will refuse to update the monitor and then in a few years kill the line up due to poor sales.The...
One also has to realize that there is also lots of research going into battery technologies that have nothing to do with lithium processes. There are a number of possibilities, some may never leave the labs but with so much research going on the potential for a breakthrough is extremely high.Don't dismiss the ability of the competition here. The mobile industry is financing a great deal of battery research and frankly research into super caps.For a more contemporary...
I really have an issue grasping how people could use an iPad for 15 hours in a day. That is real use. I'm still rocking an iPad 3 and frankly even now it has plenty of battery life. Beyond that I keep a charger in the auto so any trip I go on, long or short, is a top up opportunity for the iPad, often the iPhone too. A charger at work means idle time is top up time. Even on an off day when I spend too much time with the iPad I still have to get up and leave before...
Why would they go that route? Optics are the most important part of the camera. I would take better glass any day over digital processing. With digital you have to deal with the fixed reality of the shot at the time it was composed. With a decent Zoom you can compose a shot in camera while making use of all of the available pixel.
While true to an extent, all of today's advanced battery technology was developed in a lab somewhere. Look at how far the lowly AA battery has come over the years, there was a time when such batteries where considered useless. Now we wonder why anybody would even want to by a device with D cells.The same thing has happened with the various Lithiium technologies. These batteries could barley compete with NiCads and then all of a sudden pulled well ahead of NiCads...
You can't run a business that way. The attitude certianly wouldn't fly with customers.I'm not sure why you are so down on the entry level Mini, it is a good option for many different users. It can function as a media PC, net access device, students PC and a number of other uses where performance is already good enough. Priorities differ and sometimes cheap is the best solution for a problem.My big issue with the Mini is that there isn't enough additional value in the...