or Connect

Posts by wizard69

Seriously?If Apple is to deliver new iPhones in the late August -September time frame they have to get production debugged and ramped up! Even now they are cutting it close because they would need at least a full months production before release date simply to have suitable stock for the mad rush. Considering previous releases they likely would need close to three month production.I work in a different industry but launches can make or break a product so I'm not...
Everything flexes to some degree so that means nothing. It is a question of how and when it breaks.As to a composite structure that is entirely possible as a lamination of Gorila glass and Saphire would be an interesting combo. That is if there are no thermal problems with such a lamination.
Are you keeping up with the facts here?If all things remained equal that may be the case. However if you look at the history of the iPhine you will see that for the most part they moved battery capacity ahead with each release. This is the result of two things, one being continuously improving battery capacity per unit area and better usage of internal space within the iPhine itself.Nope. It is a matter of getting your facts correct, when you post BS expect to be...
It doesn't come off as an opinion! Seriously dude we have one dictator in the Whitehouse we don't need another trying to keep Apple from moving forward.This is where you fail because it isn't about power users. Rather it is about us type A's that detest staring off into space waiting on our hardware. As it is I'm seeing some improvements in iOS 8 betas so id be the first to admit that it isn't all hardware related. However even that doesnt fix structural...
Come on Andy you can do better than this! I may not agree with it promise about battery life but A7 is not enough even for the current catalog of apps and OS behaviors. IOS 8 "might" fix some of the performance problems but then again it might not.You do realize you contradict yourself here. If there isn't an app A7 can't handle then there would be no need to have an A8 to advance apps!!!!! Given that there is a lot that A7 cant do well right now due to...
Which means nothing. The vast majority of users have no problems with their iPhones and battery life. As a tool it fits their needs perfectly. If the tool doesn't fit your needs then there are one of two possibilities here. One is you have to learn and adapt to its quirks or two you learn to pick the right tool for the job!Look at it this way if you hired a carpenter to build an addition to your house and you saw him driving nails with a crow bar would you be...
Total BS! First A7 is no where near fast enough to realize the full potential of iPad and neither will be A8 if Apple continues to follow the pattern set up with A7. IPad is severely limited due to the lack of computational horsepower, not just GPU power.Think all you want but you might try to imagine a future with far more advanced apps running on the platform! There is huge potential in the iPad as a concept that can only be tapped with much higher performance in...
You did read the article right, they would be increasing battery life! Combined with a new generation of electronics that should be a big win.
Shocking isn't it?As to A8, rumor has it that Apples primary goal with A8 is to lower power usage so it is very possible that the next generation phones will have very good run times. I'm also expecting a split with more powerful A8X's going into iPads. The one chip does all strategy really doesnt work because one product or the other ends up compromised.
The problem is you don't know the implementation so you don't really know how many robots are required per line. Without better quotes it is just a guessing game as to what the output would be. I Actually think he was going out of his way to be a bit vague.I'd love to see how theses new production lines are implemented. Further I suspect the reason for the robot's is the likely hood of advanced "circuit boards" and other components not suited for human hands.