or Connect

Posts by wizard69

What is the new Mac Book? Capability wise there wouldn't be much difference between the new Mac Book and this device if Apple actually implements the ports needed. In fact with an A9X-Pro, it might actually outperform the Mac Book in a number of ways. An iPad, with a rational way to support a keyboard, isn't a bad idea at all. In fact it opens the platform to a far more user interaction and makes any app handling text far more user friendly.
If the core isn't revamped then there would be no reason to call it an A9. The lack of any Force Touch hardware does undermine the idea of force touch coming to the iPhone. However this is an old chassis and most likely those parts would mount in the chassis. I do wonder if the phone is bootable like it is. Like others I'm holy interested in the installed RAM and flash allotments.
So true! This correction could rival the Great Depression, more than rival really turn very very ugly. The coming World War won't be pretty either.
What is worst this recent run up of the stock market was built on a shaky foundation. Further there are other more troublesome economies out there. It isnt simply china it is a worldwide condition.The funny thing us that i pointed this out a couple of weeks ago and all i got was negative comments. There is a very very real possibility of a world wide depression within a year.
I like the idea of the Mini or Nucs, that is very compact PC's that don't waste much space. The biggest problem with them, at least in the past, has been the lackluster GPU performance. The GPUs have been so bad in some models that they effectively couldn't stand in as a HTPC. As the iGPUs have improved this has become less and less of a problem and these new SkyLake Chips pretty much eliminate the GPU as an issue for many uses.So I would expect to see more and more...
It isn't impossible but I'm not sure Intel will put high end chips in the Nuc.People has suggested I'm nuts for advising people to hold off for SkyLake but the reality is these GPU improvements are very significant. It means that something like a Nuc or Mini will be viable for many years. Well that is if these machines get the better SkyLake chips.
I never even thought about simultaneous use. Now I have to wonder if it is possible. If it isn't my hate of the Mac Book will only grow.My thought here is to have the charger sitting at the work desk more or less permanently. Ideally the charger would have a video port of some type, a network connection and probably an additional USB port.I guess that would be a solid alternative and effectively serves a similar purpose. Of course that means being stuck with an...
That has never stopped them before.
It depends upon how you define gamer, but hardcore gamers simply don't care even discreet GPUs can't keep up with their needs.Even Broadwell does fairly well.Yes they should be. The big problem is that demand for low end chips is evaporating this means that theRe is far less product to distribute development costs across. Expect GPU cards to become far more expensive in the near future. AMD has already been hit hard by this reality. Their APU chips simply can't keep...
Far too expensive. IPad is being seriously hurt in the marketplace due to high pricing, Apple needs to be more aggressive in addressing this problem.Why would you love a device that kills the market. The problem is if tablets become too expensive people will gravitate back to laptops.Your thoughts on the Mini are hilarious. Apple needs to drop the price on the entire line up and at the same time pull their head out of their ass and offer these devices with reasonable...