or Connect

Posts by wizard69

It doesn't on mine. That is a model with a 512 GB SSD. Apple could of course use NVMExpress cards on other variants.
First fruits? I don't buy that at all, I was under the impression that the original purchase of Anobit was to drive support of flash in cell phone chips. In fact it was my understanding that Apple was using this technology before they decided to buy Anobit. Beyond all of that Apple has had many patents granted for flash related technologies to engineers in California. It is just a jump to far for me to credit Anobit with this chip. It could be sure, but we don't...
Or that there is a massive performance difference.
Sure you can. The fact that Aple has these two companies competing for production kinda proves it.It is certainly a more expensive approach but Apple is one of the few companies these days that can afford it.Well I would hope that no one gets to wrapped up in what the analysis say, however I surprised at the disbelief expressed here. For one Apple does I fact design it's A series with the ability to be built on more than one process. I don't see how they could...
That is true but it doesn't mean that Sansung owns Global Foundries.That is an old argument that doesn't hold water in my mind. For one Apple is obviously not going after high performance with their processors racing along at rather sedate clock rates. Security NS even if there where notable issues with performance, Apple has multiple devices that will need these chips so performance can be slotted into the device that is a good fit.It is more a question of what they...
This is great, do post back with further experiences and issues with the machine. It is always useful to get the opinions of an actually user!It is always amazing to me that freshly opened Apple devices are ready to go battery wise. Apple does incorporate some great battery technology.What do you consider to be glitches? Even with my brand new 13" MBP I run into performance glitches where the machine just isn't responsive for a few seconds. Really frustrating. ...
The problem is the facts aren't on your side, if facts can even take a side. Even with things like hurricanes we really don't have rational data to actually say they are more intense or frequent than in the past. We certainly are far better at monitoring and recording data with respect to hurricanes but the record is arguably incomplete before we developed the technology to monitor the whole planet.So do scientist? There have been all sorts of questionable claims...
Because a big reason the global warming crowd exists is to get people elected to office that have radical views on reality. people with no sense or ability to question what is feed to them are prime targets of the democrats. The whole reason for global warming to be on the front stage is to give the democratic party a boost by scaring people.For those of us that have been around for awhile we can remember truly hard winters in the northeast and stories about the dust...
Nicely put. There are far more important and frankly things that should be on a much higher priority level with government.
The problem with that is that they have no idea if the oceans are even warming significantly. There is supposedly a hot spot in the pacific but that can hardly be attributed to global warming. If global warming was real you would expect fairly even warming of the oceans, this isn't happening. Spot warming of the oceans is more likely the result of volcanic activity than global warming theories.