or Connect

Posts by wizard69

I really like the idea of 2" increments to the MBP line up. In this case machines of 12", 14" and 16". A 17" laptop is pretty huge and frankly for many uses very cumbersome to work with. Often you are just as well off putting a desktop machine on a cart with a large monitor.The thing here is that each of these screen sizes could be stuffed into machines only slightly bigger than what Apple ships today. If they pay careful attention to aspect ratio and the bezel...
Haptics is grossly over rated. It has its place on something like an iPhone but on a laptop I can't see a rational reason to support Haptics in place of a real mechanical switch with real travel and feedback.
If it ships. At this point they might consider ditching Broadwell for the follow on generation. If not that a more limited Broadwell release.
Not in the least! Apple can do a lot better. You try to paint this as a right wing response when it really has nothing to do with politics. We have an adminstration that is functionally criminal. Carney shares some responsibility for that and as such needs to suffer.
Common sense says you don't reward bad behavior even if somebody was in a supporting role.
It really doesn't matter if he did a good job or not. The problem is being associated with the adminstration. By the way not because there are Democrates in the Whitehouse but rather because this bunch have such a total disregard for the Constitution and ethical behavior.Hitler had people working the press for him, should those people be rewarded for their short term successful?
Are you serious here?I can't speak for him but if you are the public face of a corrupt administration then you should be held accountable along with the rest of the gang.If you can't demonstrate ethical behavior in one occupation there is zero chance that you will suddenly develop a sense of ethics for the next job. It really has nothing to do with the political parties in Washington.You can be liberal and also ethical. Beyond that what we have seen recently in...
I wouldn't hire somebody like that to clean the toilets. Frankly anybody associated with the current administration should be tried for sedition and dealt with as a criminal.
And the "S" model won't have new parts nor another process shrink. In fact if the S model does go with a process shrink (14nm) then you should be highly concerned with that as it will be a major change in technology building that chip.Certainly possible but consider this, don't buy a new device the first day it comes out! Shocking I know but you don't have to buy on day one. You can wait a month or two for customer feedback.
This is most certainly true. Lay offs like this hit the useful as hard as the useless! In some cases the people laid off will never work in the cell phone industry again.