or Connect

Posts by wizard69

Obviously those that know can't say and those that do are speculating. In any event I suspect that one Apple goal is a dramatically lower price on an entry level laptop. As for the iPAds I'm starting to loose hope that their vision is in alignment with mine. By this I mean that they need to loosen up with respect to the MiFi program and the inability of to leverage the iPAds I/O port in low volume applications.IPad certainly has a different use case than a...
There is no need for what is being discussed here but a Swift should make developer lives easier on all platforms.Actually people should look at XCode and decelop an understanding about how the IOS emulator works. If they understood what is going on in XCode most of this discussion wouldn't be happening.
IPad Air 2 is already pretty attractive but that doesn't mean people will drop everything to buy one. When 50 to 75 percent of IPad buyers are new customers that pretty clearly indicates that there isn't a strong need to upgrade yet.
IPad Air 2 is vastly improved over most of the iPAds that exist today. I suspect that if most current owners were to try an Air 2 out they would desire it strongly. Your problem is looking at the sales decline as a negative, it really isn't when you consider the mad rush of adoption first seen with an iPad. IPad will find a natural sales rate that mixes well with customer needs.The reason to buy shouldn't be any different than those for a laptop or a desktop Mac. ...
Actually no it isn't a problem. In many cases Apple is simply avoiding having its earnings tacked multiple times.Actually I haven't seen a ligitimate argument for more taxes on Apple or any company. The people whining are often those that do the least for the economy. Frankly screw them if they aren't willing to work.More baloney! The people arguing this point are almost certainly trying to surpress the rights of other for their own gain. More so when...
Apparently you don't drive a vehicle.The other way to look at this is that far to many don't understand the market and reflect that in their posts.
Mac sales are up 14% that is pretty damn good considering what has happened to the rest of the industry which frankly is still in recovery.
Actually that isn't clear at all. It looks like this machine might completely replace the 11" Air.They are useful anytime you need them. There great for thumb drives for keeping hot backups, I for example setup Eclipse to copy fresh files to a thumb drive. The interesting thing here is that that functionality could be replaced by an SD card but yet the rumor indicates that SD cards are also gone. Another use is a USB to whatever cable for interfacing to embedded...
Why? Even IBM sold off their chip business. Practically gave it away in fact.I see comments like this all the time and it really makes no sense. It is like a car manufacture needing a custom bearing, they don't build it themsleves they contract it out to a bearing manufacture. It is all about specialization and being able to follow technology trends. Here we are talking about the 14 nm node but who's to say which manufacture will have a handle on a 7 nm node or...
I've actually have been hearing that Samsungs semiconductor division is doing well even without huge orders from Apple. Also Apple still needs plenty of non A8 chips so it isn't like there is zero Apple production at Samsung. In any event I really doubt this reporter has inside information. Given that A9 should be very interesting as this should produce a very low power processor or a very high performance one in the same power range.