or Connect

Posts by wizard69

That is a two edge sword. 8GB isn't that bad at all. However it does mean value will drop faster than on some other Macs.All in all I'm not impressed. I hope they don't expect this to replace the Mini.
It is a machine hooked to a TV, how would anything suggested impact the sales of other iOS devices. If anything it would increase sales.I'm certain Apple would charge more for a machine as described. However the flip side here is that every component in an Apple TV is cheeper today than when it was first introduced.There is certainly a different business model here but as I said it isn't hugely different than what is happening right now with AppleTV. That is my...
I hear this all the time and frankly each time I hear it all I think is that this is bull shit. Seriously I have zero desire right now for an iMac.
We will have to see how valid that research is. As it is right now I just don't see huge demand for all in ones. If it was that hot of a product i'd be seeing them in stores and regularly promoted in sales fliers and such.I have no doubt Tower sales are on the way down, that has been the trend in industry for years now.In the case of Apples products you have all of the margins going to one vendor. The consumer doesn't always win here. Further all in ones simply...
That is the first thing I thought. Recessing those buttons would be a huge improvement over current designs on both iPads.
This is good to hear as the forum really needs your unique grace and wisdom! Beyond that your sense of humor fills my heart with desire! Desire for a good laugh!It would seem to be a no brainer for Apple. Maybe they are waiting for better hardware that allows for containment of costs while delivering far better performance.
The problem is the iPad is very expensive relatively.There is little profit if you go with Intel hardware with conventional expectations. However if you go the AppleTV route you drastically cut hardware costs with your profits coming from apps and media sales. Really it is just an extension of what they are doing now with AppleTV. Further it isn't much different than what happens with gaming consoles.Where does that come from? I don't see people knocking down...
Relic - good to hear from you!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒUnfortunately this is a market that Apple misses outs on completely. Sadly they could nail that market with a few enhancements to AppleTV. Give Apple TV the capability to use a keyboard in conjunction with user apps (an App Store) and these single purpose uses would be covered in an inexpensive platfrom.I'm actually sitting here thinking that Apple has something up its sleeve iOS device wise to address this issue sort of market...
This could easily happen with A8 this year! It all depends upon what is important to Apple with A8, if they go after lower power maybe we won't get a laptop chip. If they go after performance, that is add more cores and beef up I/O we just might see portables and a Mini replacement. I don't see Apple undermining their i86 product line though, so IMacs and Mac Books would remain i86 for awhile.Think of these devices as a new category that is neither Mac Book nor...
I don't Know about that. Lots of fluff doesn't make for an engaging article. I was waiting for the big reveal of the internals of the A7 and all we got was more fluff and strung along. The article would have been great if it actually was able to describe A7's internals a bit.