or Connect

Posts by wizard69

He isn't being a smart ass he is trying to correct significant misinformation on your part. Your fundamental misunderstanding of technology is so bad that you really should shut up and do some reading. Light bulbs emit more than light. If you have ever been around high energy 60 HZ systems you will notice this impact it has on the local environmentThis is what you don't understand RF energy can be harmful but it has to be at power levels far greater than seen in a...
The concepts of ethics is still real to many of us. This clearly steps over the line and demonstrates a lack of maturity in this individualIf he is enough of a hacker he could simulate Safari resizing. I doubt this is the case as he appears to be more of a hack than a hacker.Nope doesn't explain resizing at all. It could just be a feature to test resize able apps on all machines. Apples goals over the lasts few years have been to morph the UI into a variant...
This years announcements are important but people need to realize that Apple has been warning developers for years now, not to assume screen size nor resolution in their apps.Resizable apps could come at anytime to support split screens. However I'm not sure this is the only reason for "resizable iPhones and iPads", I see huge potential for running iOS apps on Mac OS or possibly a new OS version for ARM based devices. Effectively this means taking the meaning of...
Yes it does for many tasks. However there is one advantage when driving very high pixel count displays and that is when the bandwidth demand to the GPU is lower than that required to drive the display. Thus an embedded GPU would permit reasonable performance over a TB2 connection. There are a lot of if ands and buts here as such a system would suck for many uses where lots of data has to transfer between the CPU and GPU.I've stated many times before that the GPU...
That is certainly part of the deal. Lots of new componentry in the machineThis I'm not too sure about We probably won't know for sure anytime soon unless Apple hasa change of heart about sales figures but I suspect stronger sales than they planned forI would love to know that number It would instantly answer many questions
OLED tech is improving but so is LCD tech and even conventional LED tech. Apple will make a move when there is a real advantage to do so. Just like they went IGZO when it made sense and the tech was ready. In the end it probably comes down to power usage for Apple.I sit at my old iPad 3 and frankly can't imagine the screen getting much better. Reduced reflectivity would be nice but there are ways to address that with LCD tech.
Only the crusty and young would believe that wearing a watch sends the right message to the rest of the world. More often than not isn't sends a massage to those around you that you are an ass and a user of people. It isn't about an open mind at all, it is the problem of associating your self with the wrong sorts of people be they the ass or the vain.Beyond that every person alive these days care what is effectively a pocket watch. In fact many cell phones aren't much...
It is possible. This is just one of what are dozens of companies working on foldable displays. I'm not sure if the term iBook will be used but I do expect to see a foldable iPad fairly soon. Maybe not this year but it will happen within a few years.
I actually like what I'm seeing here and hope that the SDK firms up quick to support this on both systems. I see the potential for a use if not profitable utilities. Which makes me wonder if adds will be supported in the widgets.
I could see wireless recharging outlawed simply because of the terrible power transfer. You can easily waste 50% of the recharge energy. I can only see the efficiency standards getting stricter. Very few wireless solutions will be acceptable.