or Connect

Posts by wizard69

It works well with aluminum?Here is another thought, the iPhone becomes a stressed skin slab where the "glass" actually adds strength to the device.Actually no it isn't entirely the user responsibility. Using that rational Apple could use a soft transparent plastic panel. A quality device should implement the best of what is possible.
Nice try but if you are loosing your hair it isn't the fault of the headphones. Can you say genetics.
Now all Apple needs is iPhones to ship.
I've seen this on an iPad 3 that has been extremely stable up until iOS 8. The rush to blame hardware just isn't justified especially when a reboot occurs. It certainly can be a hardware problem but it could also be a software problem. An occasional reboot is a bit different than cycling through reboots constantly.By the way running the latest Beta on that iPad and it rocks. Many of the glitches and performance issues SEEM to be gone! Capitalized "SEEM" there...
What in the hell are you talking about here?There is much speculation about the flash problem but I've yet spot Apple highlight what the actual problem is. It could be the flash controller, thus an Apple problem or it could be a problem with the actual flash chip thus a supplier problem. Either way this is not unusual for a newly launched product.And Apple is responsible for hackers hacking their system software?With respect to this you are grossly out of touch with...
Prepartions to own the world.
What is neat is that 128 MB of RAM is still enough to keep the core or an app in that cache. In some cases the on chip caches are big enough to keep the core of an app on chip. This has a very profound impact on performance.Yeah it is storage but there is a big difference in the way it is addressed.Yep! This is what I was getting at when using the word "closer" as closeness is very important to speeding up a computer. Speed and distance are wedded in computer...
it is too bad there isn't a more public history of the development of iOS and iPads/IPhones. What is really interesting here is that the detour into the iPhine gave time to debut the iPad with much better hardware which I see as a significant deal in the success of iPad. If iPad shipped with the first generation of iPhone processors it would have had to struggle to obtain consumer acceptance.as a consumer sometimes Apple drags its feet and this causes me concern as a...
On my iPad 3 it has been a mixed bag with some aspects of the machine obviously slower and others improved. I especially like that Safari is much snappier. I would not be surprised to see some minor performance improvements but would be happy to see the bugs gone instead.
Hopefully I can get this beta installed to test soon as this is my second attempt to respond. Yep Safari hung up while writing my first response. By the way I see this particular bug when writing in a text box like this one. Generally it seems to be related to the use of a back space key and is near impossible to force to happen.In your case you describe something a bit different. If you can in fact reproduce the problem then I'd suggest detailing everything...