or Connect

Posts by wizard69

No useful feedback is probably an issue but you need to realize that Apple had no intention of keeping the public beta in sync with the developer releases. they have been pretty clear on this.As to "no useful feedback" that is a real possibility or maybe more exactly feedback overload. Lets put it this way, I have some background in software and as such producing a good bug report isn't always easy. Users certainly can contribute and highlight surface problems, that...
Somebody has to support all those vacationers in the Carribean! Which reminds mei need to find a way down there this winter.
The problem with an ARM based laptop is that I would love such a machine, if it provided suitable performance. However there is a massive number of individuals tied to i86 that couldn't consider such a machine. In fact for work it would be out of the question for me. I'm just not convinced there are enough people like me to justify an ARM based laptop. When I say laptop here I mean an open machine running Mac OS.Some of that stuff can easily be tacked on to Apple...
Yep, Toshiba is a long time Apple supplier.
I'd be very happy to see apple import some Thai and Turkish woman. Why not go for the best instead of settling for less?
Nope it is the latest leftist BS meant to make a better world at the expense of intelligence. Apple would do well to concentrate on intelligent and productive people. There are enough to go around.
Yep. OT was always a thing to grab when I was young.
i see little value in this bit of software for most developers, especially if they are already developing with XCode. XCode is already setup to cross compile to different architectures which is basically what you are doing whe you write an iOS app. If you want you can generate bit code.The problem is this can they really generate effcient bitccode from i86 code suitable for retarder ting other hardware. I suppose it would work if you had no oerfect choice, for...
There isn't much point in his posting silly questions either. It really perplexes me that somebody that doesn't care about performance would post such a stupid question in this thread. A thread focused on a high performance processor.Pull away from the Android crowd and this chip looks to be far more interesting. Remember this is an NVidia product not a Google product. As such it has great potential outside of Android, here I'm thinking running straight Linux.You...
If you are a person with low expectations then hardware improvements will not be important to you. After all vegetables spend half their time in the dark.However if you are the type of person that wonders why Safari is so damn slow or wonders why multitasking is so wanting then faster chips are very important to you. I actually wonder why you even read threads like this if you don't give a damn about hardware. To put it bluntly I'm not even sure how anybody can be...