or Connect

Posts by wizard69

A txt platform might find the chips in the same circuit board as the current iPhone for testing purposes. If the leak is real there is no telling what hardware it was tested on, it could be tested on a prototype board for all we know.
No hate here! First off the results probably aren't correct, they are questionable leaks after all. Second there is far more to system performance that leaks about core performance.It is really a question of actual system performance in the users hands. If the systems are lag free it really doesn't matter if the processor performance benchmarks slightly differently.this is where I have to call bullshit. What we see is specs that indicate one system slightly out...
Good question as you are absolutely correct, apples iOS devices suffer form a lack of RAM more than they do a lack of processor power. Of course processor specs are easy to market to the uniformed an ignorant, which probably explains these structured leaks.
Carefully crafted speech should be a warning for the listener to search deeper.I'm all for decent wages but the reality is people don't object to the things that drive wages down excessively. One massive problem right now is unchecked immigration which puts many workers wages into the poverty zone. Unions don't drive wages as much as demand and supply. Currently the market is being flooded with workers that don't really care and maybe don't even understand what...
Quality is more of a thing that is cultural in a company.This is true for any industry. A company being unionized says nothing about the quality of work they might deliver. It really comes down to the management at the company promoting a culture of quality and weeding out those that don't get it. That being said the training that Unions provide is hard to match these days through other sources. Many so called modern companies basically hire people with no...
The problem here is that these people don't appear to be working for the contractor at all. As such they are just causing trouble and trying to sway public opinion.Some do but many don't. I know how one I work for doesn't care one way or the other. Sometimes the low bidder becomes a problem though because at some point you just can't get a quality job done by underbidding.It isn't up to Apple and frankly they would be foolish to demand high wages from their...
Sad really that people don't grasp that the current administrations policies with respect to immigration directly results in lower wages to workers. Further it is a sneaky way to undermine unions. What we Should all realize is that these protests will become even more common as wages are pushed down by the flood of individuals from the south willing to wok for practically nothing. I know of many guys that have actually lost jobs to illegal immigrants over the last...
Code:Actually this could be the new iMacs. Think about some of the sci-fi moves over the last decade.
Feel good. Apple is dominos well right now that they almost have to invest in something new to help grow the company. New here means dramatically different businesses. There is only so much they can do wth computing as the gating factor is often improvements in technologies they have limited control over.Here is where I have a problem, a successful car could result in huge growth for Apple. Consider the size of Ford, Toyota and the like. The only difference here is...
Baloney! The electric car options today suck. There are three major issues.One: the software systems are rudimentary at best.Two: battery life is terrible. This is perhaps the place Apple can contribute the most with to masssive on hand cash.Three: The Cars are to small. If you stand 6 ft + the machines are down right Claustrophobic.Well at one time that was all the cash they had to do anything with. Now Apple has billions in surplus funds.Non sense! ...