or Connect

Posts by wizard69

You do realize that this is a security update and an important one at that.
Makes me wonder if there is enough resolution and access to build a scale app.
For many those picture imply fun. Trying to link fun to obscenity isn't helping your argument.Actually I pay little attention to marketing for sedans of any type these days. As such I don't link anyone design with agression or any other characteristics your fantasies attach to them. Let's face it you can use sex to market anything from a crowbar to a bull dozer. That doesn't imply that the actual machine is all about agression. Yes I know the examples of a crowbar...
They probably wanted to avoid comments about the van appearance. However the concept is not that bad at all if it was modernized for current world. That would mean making it safer complying with current regulations. The center of gravity needs to be lowered and more profiling done to address aerodynamics.Most likely the doge vans and the "car" project are completely separate.. The teams might not even know that the other exists. Well maybe not until all of this...
It isn't laughable at all. Thise interest in this thread, in my mind anyways, reflects the desire of many to see Apple bring something entirely new to market hopefully at a decent price. The electric vehicle market is frankly stagnet right now and needs a kick in the pants so to speak with an advanced design and hopefully next generation battery technology.I'm certian people at Apple do read these forums. I've seen evidence of this happening and even suggestions...
Exactly! This is why designs tend to look so much alike these days, flat panels are just not suitable for vehicles expected to run at speed on the highways.Even the more sedate sedans though have considerable effort put into their aerodynamics. At least in my case this leads to often having to look at a name plate or icon to tell whom has manufactured a specific car.Obviously some bodies mind has been in the gutter, as I'm pretty certain if you take the girl out of the...
This is perhaps the most asinine statement I've seen in years on this forum. Most of modern car design is about hitting government regulations dealing with fuel efficiency and driver surviability. This leads to a whole bunch of look a like designs because aerodynamics only leaves you with so many options especially when combined with designs that allow the driver to survive front end collisions.I wouldn't expect Apple to settle on anything until they can prove that it...
If Apple is to make any substantial advancements with a car they would need to have design and manufacturing freedom to implement new technology.The difference there is Apple is buying components. Putting all of the components, that go into a car, together in a way that is salable is very difficult. Sometime to do it right you need the control. Of course that difficulty is why contracting out the build is sometimes argued to be the smart move.My biggest fear right now...
I wouldn't. Mainly because those 17" laptops are too large to use in a truly portable way. If I needed a large monitor I'd go with a desktop machine these days combined with a decent screen.
Korear Times is reporting that a "major customer" has adopted Samsungs 3D NAND technology for its latest laptop and will be putting that 3D NAND into its Pro laptops. Of course they are implying that Apple is the major customer. This is very interesting and could explain the high price of the Mac Book. Being an early adopter is expensive for everybody.