or Connect

Posts by wizard69

Hey is your mother single? You are right there aren't many like that anymore.
There are many good reasons. The health of everyone involved being a big one.Woman would be better off getting breeding done before or while in college. Then they can ignore their children and devote every minute of their life to work.
Never been to MacWorld the show so can't say much about that. Unfortunately the Magazine, all Mac oriented magazines really, has gone down hill in the extreme. I'm actually surprised that anybody would buy the magazine. The writing style did not appeal to me at all and there was very little meaty content. Plus there seemed to be an intent to stress design in the publication at the expense of readability. As for meaty content I can pick up several "Linux"...
I suspect Apple has a lot of clock rate head room in these designs. I can see the iPad going to 2.1 GHz and that would be in tablet operating territory. Give Apple the ability to manage more heat and it is hard to tell just how fast a current A8(X) will be able to run. Apple may not be able to meet Intels instruction rate but performance won't be that bad. add more cores and you end up with a viable machine.Beyond that four cores have a big impact on Mac OS in...
There might be a few like that but Laptops are hardly the best way to be productive at a desk. Beyond that monitor choice is very important.
More importantly they would need a far better GPU so as to avoid a significant performance regression pushing all of those pixels..Given that this report could be garbage. Intel was supposedly putting a high priority on delivering table and notebook variants of Broadwell. That is shipping product before 2015. Not sure what happened there, Intel could slip yet again.
This is true and seems to be getting far worst. It really looks like the majority of the reporters out there have an education that stopped in middle school. Very few seem to be well informed as to what they are reporting on.I'm not to sure what his aim was. However it does have the flavor of trying to attach blame.Actually how many jet engine manufactures are there at the moment?You don't help your arguments when you post complete bull crap. The NRA isn't in the...
I don't see it hat way at all. There actually is massive opportunity for the middle class especially if you can establish a small business. More importantly the new manufacturing systems open up the world to higher paid high skill jobs. Those jobs don't helpt the stupid and lazy but we shouldn't be helping such people in the first place.On the other hand if Ebola strikes 60% of the worlds population we have little to worry about as far as excess hands go.
Actually there are many factors to consider, but yes we are in a period of rapid change. Newspaper printing is especially down and it should be. Many people are happy to have a broad selection of news at their finger tips instead of the one local leftist paper and the Wall Street Journal which has gone to crap.Nokia was absolutely stupid and let many opportunities slip through its fingers around that time. They had an excellent start on a competitor to what would...
At first I was wondering if your mess where a little too strong today. Then I realized you are right on target with this comment. You really have to wonder about all the idiots posting that don't want Apple to improve their hardware. I honestly thought that England dealt with the Luddites long ago.