or Connect

Posts by wizard69

In this crowd I higly doubt that anybody really knows what stereo sound is actually like.
It isn't the code name that counts it is rather the name the device ships with that counts. As such I'm not sure why people even discuss it before the device ships.Actually I see it as a bigger engineering problem then just adding cores. The screen size will impact GPU performance and that implies a beefed up GPU. This also implies a higher performance memory interface to keep the GPUs feed with data and possibly much more in the way of onboard (SoC) buffering. ...
The deeply confused are the ones that assume that Apple would copy the Surfaces approach to a tablet interface. If there is one thing that people don't seem to understand here is that iOS is Mac OS with a different user interface and restrictions on the user multitasking capabilities. Apple can do much with iOS that frees up the OS and yet not loose the interface of iOS.The fact of the matter is that there are a lot of shortcomings in iOS. One big example being the...
Why would you say this if the operation of the iPAd isn't materially different than it is today. Side by side apps may not be for everyone, I know I seldom have a need, but that shouldn't be a usability negative for most. Of course we would have to see what sort of interface Apple comes up with to deliver side by side appsAs for Mac OS, iOS is for the most part Mac OS. As such I wouldn't mind seeing a few concepts brought over that would allow more control of the...
Well it is more than six months. Even so I would not expect the A8 or A8x to be that much more than what is currently in the Mini. Pricing is largely based on die size and with the process shrink the dies aren't that much different in size.
Personally I think Apple would be nuts to try to push MBA to fanless. Broadwell in the ten to 15 watt range would be a massive improvement to MBA. In fact it is exactly what AIR needs to get me interested.That doesn't mean a fanless machine wouldn't be nice, it is just that I don't see it as a replacement for AIR.
The problem I have with these lists and the guys that create then is that it assumes that Apple has no intent of improving iOS or the hardware that it runs on. The fact is there is much that can be improved both operating system wise and hardware wise. As such ebveryone has their personal interests.
Certainly! 14 nm risk production. 2.5 GHz, 8 GB of RAM and 512 GB of SSD storage.
Something tells me that the current Apple TV won't be around long. There just seems to be a lot of AppleTV promotions going on at the moment.
In a better world this is exactly what would happen. If you want to spend your life as a welfare momma you should be required to undergo permanent sterilization. One of our countries biggest problems right now is allowing woman on welfare to have babies, more and more babies that end up becoming nothing but criminals. All you need to do is to look at Ferguson to see what harm families that aren't capable of raising their children do to this country.