or Connect

Posts by wizard69

Not really, everything I describe can be had in a current MBA chassis with a 15 watt Broadwell upgrade. A retina screen is a no brainier at this point, Broadwell should significantly reduce board space allowing for either 3 USB ports or two TB ports as an upgrade I've re the existing design.Broadwell isn't perfect but it isn't a useless upgrade, why anyone would dismiss it in a MBA upgrade is beyond me.
I suspect we will need at least two generations of iWatch before it is as useful as some want.Here in lies the problem, who in their right mind would buy an iPod Touch today when it is obviously outdated. Apple has moved on to metal and 64 bit technology, making the Touch grossly out of date. Touch is a massively poor investment right now if you expect software support for any length of time.IF? Apple has made certain that sales will drop, until the unit is updated...
You might consider learning to read for content and also reduce your reliance upon how AI interprets and article printed by Digitimes. Consider actually reading Digitimes and where these sort of articles get printed in the publication. It is pretty pathetic to damn a publication based on third party interpretations of the articles they have printed.
Digitimes does not have a poor track record! I'm not sure why people don't understand this, probably because they don't actually read the publication. It is rather AI's inability to understand the context of articles published in Digitimes Digitimes makes it pretty clear when questionable info comes forth. If AI tries to publish such information as fact it isn't Digitimes fault.In a nut shell don't blame Digitimes for stupid authors on AI not understanding what...
I still wouldn't be surprised to find them splitting work across two contractors.If you look around you can find articles about Samsung going "all in" as far as its semiconductor plants go. They have been very successful with their foundry efforts.Maybe it is your perspective I haven't really seen that much bias in the general reporting. Crap written by DED I tend to ignore or in the end can't stomach reading through his crap journalism. The reality is if you ignore...
That is the very first thing I thought, Apple Watch would be the place to run on a risk process. If not 14 nm at least try for something in the 20 nm range. Power usage is key here.
That isn't even remotely what has been implied here. In this case you can't have a lawsuit against Apple if Apple took responsibility for their product and replaced the laptop under warranty.Why get mad? Seriously I'm assuming you aren't in diapers anymore. The fact is sometimes you end up being the unlucky individual that has an early failure. That failure seldom indicates a quality issue, you would need significant failures to show an issue.So have many of us...
To go to a single port, no way!They don't need to get weird, just support USB 3 for a decent amount of time. Further don't gimp the machine with a single port of any type. Just the way that I use thumb drives would preclude even considering a Mac like this with a single type C port.Bluetooth has its uses but like a lot of things Apple related it got hammered by licensing deals that no one would rationally sign up for. The companies associated with Bluetooth should...
Sure that is possible but who in the hell would want to carry a bunch of adapter cables around with them. Honestly This is a pain and hardens back to the days of RS232 and needing a different cable configuration for just about every DB connect you would plug into.The lack of legacy support truly sucks here, you would think that they would value that a bit. It will especially suck if this machine replaces the entire Air lineup.
Well they may try! One issue with at least my old MBP is that the screen does not tilt back far enough to allow this. Combined with the uncomfortable hotness it isn't a common usage pattern.Frankly laptops in general are a lie as they do not normally get used on ones lap. At work programmers and engineers run around with laptops on carts or find a ledge someplace on a machine to set it.