or Connect

Posts by wizard69

Not reallyActually I scrolled past most of the article because in the regard AI has no credibility.I don't like 9to5mac at all. They don't support Apple hardware well at all. Here I mean content viewable on the iPad. I wrote them a letter a couple of years ago about proper HTML 5 support and got back one of the most assinine response I every go from a company representative.I usually spend time on Mac Rumors, Phoronix and The Register. That is followed by a...
Do realize that my MBP is a 2008 in need of major repair. Not everybody in the USA can or is willing to feed Apple cash every two years.I wondered where that came from. The reality is you could do that sort of thing with an iPad.Yiu sure your right arm didn't get tired?Sadly many of us are disappointed with Intels failure to deliver Broadwell. As such the rMBP are current machines and frankly very good machines. If this was the spring of the year before all the...
Which probably explains the reviews timing. I'm not sure if Appleinsider realizes it or not but thye blow their credibility out of the water when doing something like this. This looks more like an add rahter than an honest review.Search the net, I'm not sure if there is a way, I seem to remember somehting to the effect of an utility that will tell you what you have. Curiosity killed the cat you know, I wouldn't worry too much about it.
No it wouldn't be like that, I could do better than that!As for an Apple keyboard based computer I see all the parts starting to fal in place to make a really decent machine for people with entry level needs, maybe even more advance needs.As you indicate TB is a big factor here as that simplifies the wiring tremendously.The latest WiFi standards are also positive developments that solve the communications problems.Flash memory is a huge factor as it allows for low power...
Doesn't that depend upon how you define "more". The hope is that Broadwell,would be far more power effcient, depending upon how Apple implements that chip you could get more of something.Doubtful really. Most girls are looking for something thick and frankly Apples notebooks have become to thin to be appealing.
Err I think the guy you are responding to, means that something completely new is coming. I actually thinks there is a good possibility here. There are a number of options ID like to see. One would be a keyboard with a computer built in. The other is a scaled down Mac Pro designed with a nod to the old Crays.The computer in a keyboard would be so damn convienent that I would jump on a couple right away. The Min Cray is because of my whimsical nature, priced right...
AApple ships by air!
It certainly will be interesting. It would be nice to have this for both operating systems.
What does tqhat have to do with anything?The whole problem with the Giga vs Gibi is that it is a creation of the European communities desire to solve problems that don't exist. The industry ran fine for years understanding base two math and then all of a sudden we have to make sweeping changes because a fee ignorant people don't understand the industry and the associated technology.The ultimate development would be the complete replacement of the cell phone with a watch....
I said iPad, which in my case always means what is now called the iPad Air. To be honest disappointment is a bit of an understatement as I was expecting a flash upgrade at the very least. Seriously have you looked at the price of flash recently? Apple has been milking the high upgrade costs for far too long. We are talking a few dollars of flash to go from 16GB to 32 and like wise from 32 to 64GB. THE UPGRADE PRICES MIGHT HAVE BEEN REASONABLE 3 years ago but no...