or Connect

Posts by wizard69

There are some interesting comments to be had with that article! However I think the majority of people don't realize just how good A7 is and how easy it would be to scale its performance in an A8 variant.Most of the negativity seems to come from people that need to run Windows. The obvious answer then is that the machine isn't for you. However for the overwhelming majority of users ARM would make no difference.Recompile will be the answer for many developers. ...
Interesting rumor. I would need an upgrade from 128GB of flash storage and of course 8+ GB of RAM. I wouldn't expect Apple to deliver such a machine without decent performance out of the processor. Considering that A7 is barely breaking a sweat this performance issue wouldn't likely be a problem with an A8 variant.I use the term "variant" carefully here as you wouldn't put the same processor in this machine that you put into a cell phone.I see this brought up all...
I wouldn't be surprised to see it happen! Frankly much of the show on 9/9 will be about software, IOS devices are just hardware to support the services Apple wants to deliver. To much focus is put on hardware as the product, it is but it is a small part of the equation for Apple.
Their woman covered in chocolate are pretty good.FTFY
I would imagine she is generating high pressure stream right now and is unable to tap away at her cell phone. Either that or she finds the statement so hilarious that she fell to the floor contorted with laughter.
I suspect you are the one that is misguided here. There is plenty of support for qualified students via grants, scholarships and loanS. You don't have to be anything other than qualified to get access to the financing. By targetting minorities in this way all Apple accomplishes is putting unqualified students into programs they can't handle.The fact is this is a racist policy that will accomplish little in the way of positive change. Frankly offering a college...
The scholarship is a joke in more than one way. For one (2) $10,000 scholarships will do nothing significant. The bigger joke is that it wastes money on people that couldn't get scholarships through normal channels and will put worthless individuals in positions they can't handle.Liberals are very racist but more so elitist. This is just a way to deflect criticism of their attitudes.The reality is if you qualify, that is you have the grades and demonstrated skills...
That attitude comes from bias and nothing else! Objectively there has not been enough time for Apple to develope a "new" category.Again this is a case of people only seeing what they want to see. As such there isn't much that Apple can deliver that will change minds. They could deliver a robot with a completely functional AI and people would say Apple can't innovate.Reality is very different though as Apple has been on a tear of recent times, delivering stuff few...
I haven't installed yet so I will get back to you in a few hours on that question. However I seem to have more problems with iOS betas than the Mac Betat. I probably shouldn't be surprised as I use iOS more these days.However I will be looking closely at multi monitor support as that does seem to be a weak spot when I do get it installed. Is there anything specific you are worried about?
Sometimes I have the same feeling! The last iPad update certainly falls into the category of a disappointment. However both iPad and iPhone are established products in a market Apple created, they are effectivley mature products. Due to the platform, significant new features Supportted in hardware will come in measured doses. The problem is trying to stuff 10 pounds of crap into the proverbial 5 pound bag. Each significant enhancement has to come with improved...