or Connect

Posts by wizard69

Why would they go that route? Optics are the most important part of the camera. I would take better glass any day over digital processing. With digital you have to deal with the fixed reality of the shot at the time it was composed. With a decent Zoom you can compose a shot in camera while making use of all of the available pixel.
While true to an extent, all of today's advanced battery technology was developed in a lab somewhere. Look at how far the lowly AA battery has come over the years, there was a time when such batteries where considered useless. Now we wonder why anybody would even want to by a device with D cells.The same thing has happened with the various Lithiium technologies. These batteries could barley compete with NiCads and then all of a sudden pulled well ahead of NiCads...
You can't run a business that way. The attitude certianly wouldn't fly with customers.I'm not sure why you are so down on the entry level Mini, it is a good option for many different users. It can function as a media PC, net access device, students PC and a number of other uses where performance is already good enough. Priorities differ and sometimes cheap is the best solution for a problem.My big issue with the Mini is that there isn't enough additional value in the...
If they have any sense at all they would go SkyLake for the next Mini rev. I'm actually hoping for a new form factor modeled after the Mac Pro. A Mini Pro if you will.You will be shocked at how snappy the new hardware is. I had to replace my 2008 MBP, due to it dying and went with the just released 13" MBP. It is a big upgrade with the SSD, RAM and Broadwell.I understand your concerns.
There is a whole world of performance potential between a Core M based device and a MBP.I don't know about that, I'm sitting here with a new 13" MBP that is doing fairly well as a middle of the road machine performance wise. do I wish that it was faster? Sometimes but it is performing really well and the fast SSD makes for a huge upgrade over conventional machines.If it wasn't for my old MBP breaking down I would have waited for SkyLake. DDR4 should vastly improve...
It would be if it had ports to communicate with the analog world. This makes me wonder how quickly support hardware will adapt to USB-C.
Oh well I'm not going to get too wrapped up in benchmarks. What I find perplexing though is that people are expressing shock over the fact that a low wattage SoC delivers lower performance than a high power chip. Of course it does, the only real question is will it be too slow for the users that buy it. In that regard I'm fairly certain some users will express disappointment just like many Air users moved up to MBP due to the lack of performance.It is a shame...
You do realize that Obama has moved the world closer to nuclear war than nay president since WW2.There in lies the problem, people don't see the gay rights movement as making things better in this world.Equality under the law is one thing but to demand equality for every deviant behavior is asinine. You have to draw the line somewhere or the next thing you will have is child molesters asking for their sexual rights. In a nut shell this is the big problem with the gay...
This is the thing, that is an incredibly strong number for computing devices that basically come in two models. Just imagine Apple selling 21 million Macs in a quarter or even 10 million iMacs. The IPad sales numbers aren't bad at all. There is certainly a drop in the rush to purchase by early adopters but that isn't the market you worry about for mature products.A thought just came to me. I once had a discussion with a guy that worked as a sales rep for a company...
Every product hits a sales plateau at some point in it's life. One day even iOhone will stop having record sales every quarter. That doesn't mean a product is dead. In the case of IPad it still sells much better than the entire Mac line. So I have t wonder why all the negativity myself.In the end of you look at current slaes figures IPad is still a very successful product. It is still selling in multiple millions per quarter.I completely agree! IPad is certianly...