or Connect

Posts by wizard69

The aren't for everyone which is probably why Apple would not support a stylus. Beyond that Apple's current Touch technology isn't really designed to support a Stylus. They could certainly update the hardware but I don't see that as a slam dunk as the root mode for operating na iPad is via Touch.A Stylus is useless for note taking unless Apple can deliver outstanding hand writing recognition. This is where the hybrid approach where a Keyboard and track pad comes...
Apple doesn't care about what gets killed off, i don't believe how many times this is seen in the forums yet it is obvious looking at Apples product history that the new often does kill off the old. Should be pretty obvious to most. Frankly if they killed off MBA with an ARM powered device it would be a huge win for Apple.You are just totally misinformed here. MSFT's partners are looking for a device that can replace lost sales that went to Apple products. Surface...
Which of course is complete bull shit.Apple can certainly make iOS devices more powerful but certain work flows just do better with Mac OS like access to the hardware. Those that can't see the potential for a machine that runs both operating systems just aren't trying hard enough. Given that Apple has many options here including a melding of the two OS's.In any event I don't think people have much in the way of vision if they can't see Apple having many paths infront...
What sort of moron would use the touch screen when docked with a keyboard and track pad combo? There are multiple ways Apple could make this work if it wanted too. Use you imagination or at least read for content.
Baloney! Do you not think Steve Jobs was not completely focused on Apple thought his life! How about George Eastman when Kodak was a successful company? There are many examples in real life where men built companies and organization through complete dedication to the development of those organizations. It is all about having a passion for something you have created.Yet throughout history it has worked. Even in Africa today it is working. It is far more ignorant...
You are either being dishonest here or simply not an agreesive user of the apps supplied with iOS 8. At least one of my bug reports is still open and another is a duplicate of a bug already reported. These are serious show stopping bugs that can lock up Safari for one.Interesting because I'm running a third generation iPad also. I wouldn't call it universally slower as some things are faster. Safari for example performs much better when it doesn't lock up.Your BS is...
If a CEO is demonstrating that he isn't 100% focused on his job that is a legitimate concern for customers and shareholders. The slippage in quality control at Apple is clearly a problem that needs to be addressed so it is reasonable to be concerned when a CEO places his personal life above the direction the company is going.Many people (Democrats) here just don't grasp the difference between being a CEO and an employee. It takes continuous focus on driving the company...
If you have 27 years in the industry you must realize that some issues just don't show up unless you get the right combination of circumstance. In my case Yosemite has been very good WiFi wise on admittedly old hardware. IOS 8 hasn't been and that has been the case through most of the developer betas I've installed over the last few months.Why bother? Good question, I've asked myself that same question many times when trying to help people on various forums. I'm...
Probably because nobody cares about Tims personal life. What we do care about is an Apple that is getting sloppy with its software engineering and quality control.In this case I haven't seen the problem on my Mac and in fact I like Yosemite a lot. On iOS 8.1 I do see connectivity issues on my old iPad 3. Honestly I could live with an occasional connectivity issue but when combined with all of the other significant bugs in iOS 8.x it is pretty damn frustrating. So...