or Connect

Posts by wizard69

That is fine nobody is twisting your arm. Besides I look at this Mac Pro in the same way as I looked at the first iPad - it is a proof of concept that will be greatly enhanced by the next round of technology. The next round of technology is nothing to shake a stick at either, there is a very good chance that by the time the Mac Pro gets its next major rev that we could see 14 nm technology in the CPU, GPUs and other parts of the system. Those GPUs and CPUs could also...
Code:AI has been running like crap all day. Frustration may have set it with posting.
Could be! If Apple does have success it will likely be something significantly different that is Now on the market.
Could be! If Apple does have success it will likely be something significantly different that is Now on the market.
DOA is right, fact is nobody wants this crap which is why Nike is jumping ship. Apple will need to ship something more useful and desirable if it is expected to have any success.
No it is more of a market nobody wants. I actually doubt that Apple will have a lot of success here. Now I could be wrong but the so called iWatch would have to be substantially different than what has been on the market so far. I just don't think that there are that many obsessives on the planet to make a watch worthwhile and in a way I actually hope that there aren't enough. The last thing this world needs is more self obsessed individuals.The vast majority of...
Nice post! There was several mentions of the lead customer, for Samsung that would be Apple, given that we may see 14 nm hardware from Apple before 2015 which would be amazing. This announcement is sort of like saying Apple is on board for 14nm FinFet in my mind. I kinda doubt A8 will be 14 nm but you never know. Other interesting things here, if they actually ship on time they will almost be in sync with Intel, maybe even ahead of them. This could be a huge win for...
Yes a very significant update of what an OS is all about. The surprising thing to me is that they pulled all this off with little breakage.Book marks and Keychain works well but I really have a significant hate for the way document sharing or handling works with iCloud. In fact considering Apples uniquely skilled engineers I have to wonder how they managed to screw up documents so much, especially on the iOS side of things.In my mind it is completely broken. There is...
I really like Mavericks so maybe I come off as a promoter but it go a lot of things right and has allowed me to keep an old MBP running another year.I think that is the whole point you aren't suppose to see a big difference. Significant parts of the operating system where upgraded or improved yet there was little app breakage, performance improved and so did stability.Apps are a different story and a few new ones came with Mavericks, but Apps aren't really the operating...
I don't think Widgets are needed. I'd rather see something like picture in picture, where I could bounce between two apps relatively efficiently and at the very least get a summary display in the shrunken app. However you have a real problem with screen real estate and frankly I prefer the current app switching most of the time. Even on my iPad there really isn't enough room to have two apps on screen. This especially when the keyboard pops up.I think that is a...