or Connect

Posts by wizard69

It really isn't a good idea, just because some idiot posts a video and say it works doesn't mean it is a worthwhile value for most users.And just how would that even be possible? This isn't something people will carry around with their laptops.As to the TB chassis makers Would you not think that maybe they need to involve the video card makers?What really saddens me is the number of people that buy into the GPU over TB idea having now idea about how it impacts...
Thanks for the links. The Saratogain does have bit of a cheerleader flavor to its articles but the point is valid there is a lot of support in the area for advance technology industries.
Well I wouldn't build in New York because the business climate sucks and the politicians will screw TSMC over once the plant is up.Manufacturing is global. More importantly this allows TSMC to tap into talent developed in a different way. In the case of chips, the plant staff isn't a significant cost concern anywhere in the world. Automation is part of that low labor cost profile but the other thing is the expensive equipment that just doesn't last.You don't know...
What delay, Intel hasn't even released the entire Haswell update yet.The time to do it is when you need it.
Only in your dreams. There is no way I'd buy the current iMac over a Mini because it for me is effectively gimped as you say. You seem to avoid the idea that the customers for each device have completely different needs and wants resulting in almost zero overlap in the customer base. People wanting to buy a Mini just aren't likely to move to an iMac.Which brings up the question of just how profitable is selling that built in monitor is for Apple.A broken record...
It is an accident of Dells own making. Dell was the leader in the cheap as possible marketing schemes.This is an interesting point. I tend to believe that the use of a PC, running Windows, makes life significantly more difficult.An individuals condition shouldn't matter one bit but no company can completely ignore the current economic condition. The funny thing here is the flight to quality when the economy is bad, relatively Apples sales are strong with respect to...
This is the thing, if Apple wants to expand markets and keep or improve its smart phone market share it has no choice but to build a wider array of smart phones. Not just low cost phones either. If they don't somebody else will.
It isn't so much giving back but a consideration of what legal options Apple has. The reality is if the employee is on the clock then he could easily say that he was going to pay for the items just like the common shoplifter. By clocking out the employee is making a definite action to leave the shop.Incredibly stupid. Sooner or later a revolution will come to this country. Much of this leftist infra structure will be demolished. Our economy has a high probability...
In many cases the best possible outcome for these sorts of cases, score both the employer and employee is for the employee to quit.Employees are the biggest concern most large companies have. There is no way to get an idealize mix of ultra employees. It only takes one idiot to do a company a lot of harm.Retail employees are well retail, there is no rational excuse to turn them into high income workers. The market decides what is suitable.Interesting many of the local...
You are going to great lengths to twist logic around here.The insanity of your statement is beyond compare. This isn't about hitler.The only thing they are doing here is searching bags. The option to bring in a bag is entirely up to the employee.Bull crap, employees with sticky fingers are the only reason such policies are enacted. Sure it is a problem for some people to be searched but a rational person would change behavior to minimize the problem.It happens all the...