or Connect

Posts by wizard69

That is more of an issue of Apple ignoring legacy hardware. Touch has become the Mac Pro of the iOS world.
Most of this makes no sense at all.When Apple released the Mini do you not think that the pricing was forward looking due to knowing what was in development? The Mini was as much a proof of concept machine as the original iPad was. The follow on to the iPad was vastly improved over iPad one so to will be the new Mini.Maybe maybe not. Here is a cold hard fact, people can see the difference! It might not be the big deal some imagine but it does impact the...
IOS is resolution independent the use of pixel based graphics is another issue. Pixel based graphics though make perfect sense in some cases. Sometimes a picture is a far better solution than a vector based solution.Oh come on, every single letter AI prints represents the truth. The fact that Appleinsider is a rump more sight doesn't mean any evaluation of what is printed is required on your part.Apple has a set of routines in iOS for stretching, scaling or whatever...
A man full of negativity.Probably widows living off their husbands investment accounts. Seriously for a business Apples size this is a wise investment.It really isn't a problem. Think about it, high unemployment means lots of workers and contractors just waiting to get on board. Beyond that I'd expect Apple to be moving in well before the entire facility is finished.Non sense. Anybody in a commercial building eventually has to live with a little noise and...
Nope it is a rational consideration of the facts. It really says that iPhone 5S has been more successful than Apple expected.Ahh but they aren't sitting on shelves, they are the second highest seller behind Apples 5s for many carriers. Effectively Apple has the #1 & #2 spots sewed up at the carriers. Fall this really says is that Apple is moving more 5S phones than expected.Actually that is baloney, old products effectively get ramped down production wise as the...
That is fine but the declining sales ought to indicate something to you.What does NUC have to do with the Mini?As far as I know there isn't a variant of the Mac Pro coming that qualifies as an XMac. The need for an XMac isn't irrational at all in fact the chaining markets demands something like the idea of the XMac.I would fully expect Apple to make their profit goals on any sort of gap filling machine that may come. This idea that Apple can't make a profit on a...
Well this could be debated at length but i don't see the shipping being cheaper if you do low volume shipments. If Apple has one or two UPS trucks pulling up to the plant daily, to move a few hundred machines a day, I'm not sure they would get the costs of shipping under control.This is actually an interesting discussion but more so I don't think most of us know what sort of rates Apple is getting.
Except for the fact that it is realistic to have the CPU clocked faster. Oh and the GPU can be much faster.People seem to discount the importance of the GPU in modern systems where as I see the GPU to be incredibly important in a Mini sized machine.
The use of the word scheme has a more positive meaning in Britain than the USA. In Britain it seems to be OK to use the word in advertising and so forth in the same way we would use the word plan. In the USA a person with a scheme is likely up to no good. The word may reference a plan in both countries, but in the US schemes are often seen in a negative light, criminal even.There are a lot of confusing differences between the two countries language wise with...
It isn't even clear that it is a mistake given her English background.What is worst is people making all this noise about what they think is a grammar error in a speech. Anybody that has ever done public speaking has made errors during a speech. It is a fact of life. At least she didn't call the TB ports FireWire ports.