or Connect

Posts by wizard69

So you are happy paying any where's for half a dollar to a dollar + for a linear foots worth of label? this is perhaps the biggest negative with these label printers and frankly is why I have any negatives feelings at all about the printers!Exactly a huge win over those sheets. I have a P-Touch at home and at work (which is effectively the same concept), and they are extremely useful devices as long as you don't go hog wild printing. It is easy for the printed...
This is good to know obviously. However they review answered almost none of the questions I would have been interested in seeing answered, thus it does appear to be a bit of fluff.For example if you are intending to use this in a business setting barcode support can be very useful in a label printer. The other question that pops into mind is access from an iOS device via a custom app, can it be done via iOS's built in printing capability or via an SDK? In the end...
That is the first thing that came to my mind. These modern labels printers are great, if you have ever used a P-Touch it gets to be habit forming. This printer has a lot of potential but frankly the review came up a bit short. The thing I want to know is are we stuck with the Epson app on iOS or can we use it as a generic iOS printer Here is the thing, there are man up ways in which one could leverage this printer with your own apps (think business here) but...
I have no idea what Apples sales will be like, however if some of the rumors are to be believed I don't even see how it is remotely possible for Apple to sell this watch for$150 as some have suggested. Some of the rumors imply really advanced electronics packaging that in and of itself is expensive. Beyond that I can see Apple reaching for Gross margins that exceeded all previous products to match what is seen in the jewelry industry. In other words I'd be shocked...
So does anyone else out there find "Future Apple Hardware" to be down right boring without any credible Mac or even iPad news? There seems to be lots of filler about things I really don't care about.
He isn't being a smart ass he is trying to correct significant misinformation on your part. Your fundamental misunderstanding of technology is so bad that you really should shut up and do some reading. Light bulbs emit more than light. If you have ever been around high energy 60 HZ systems you will notice this impact it has on the local environmentThis is what you don't understand RF energy can be harmful but it has to be at power levels far greater than seen in a...
The concepts of ethics is still real to many of us. This clearly steps over the line and demonstrates a lack of maturity in this individualIf he is enough of a hacker he could simulate Safari resizing. I doubt this is the case as he appears to be more of a hack than a hacker.Nope doesn't explain resizing at all. It could just be a feature to test resize able apps on all machines. Apples goals over the lasts few years have been to morph the UI into a variant...
This years announcements are important but people need to realize that Apple has been warning developers for years now, not to assume screen size nor resolution in their apps.Resizable apps could come at anytime to support split screens. However I'm not sure this is the only reason for "resizable iPhones and iPads", I see huge potential for running iOS apps on Mac OS or possibly a new OS version for ARM based devices. Effectively this means taking the meaning of...
Yes it does for many tasks. However there is one advantage when driving very high pixel count displays and that is when the bandwidth demand to the GPU is lower than that required to drive the display. Thus an embedded GPU would permit reasonable performance over a TB2 connection. There are a lot of if ands and buts here as such a system would suck for many uses where lots of data has to transfer between the CPU and GPU.I've stated many times before that the GPU...
That is certainly part of the deal. Lots of new componentry in the machineThis I'm not too sure about We probably won't know for sure anytime soon unless Apple hasa change of heart about sales figures but I suspect stronger sales than they planned forI would love to know that number It would instantly answer many questions