or Connect

Posts by wizard69

I'd like to place myself into this category. I really would love to see Apple deliver a phone that is just a bit smaller than my iPhone 4. When I want a bigger screen I really want an iPad sized device.
My guess is that it is a little early for iPhone 6. I can see A8 being further optimized for power with modest performance increases.As a side note I have to wonder how much Apple IP are in these designs of Imagination. After all Apple bought Racer years ago.
I can get by without the collar. As long as summer is here. 😜😜Yes. Apple had transitioned the majority of its machines to SSD, well enough of them that the delays in getting factories back on line didn't impact Apple ass badly as some. In that case flooding in Thailand was the problem. As the A series becomes more and more important I can see Apple demanding that suppliers have geographically isolated production plants. This is likely a factor in the Samsung /...
That is because there is no perfect solution. However what one can have is expectations. For example stop food handouts to people not willing to work for it. That simple expectation would greatly reduce the freeloader community. Here is the thing, if you have someone in need, that has lost a job for example, it is highly doubtful that they would object to putting in a little effort for a couple of hours a day for some grub. Those that object immediately identify...
This is something that may be of value for many to mentally contemplate. However what I'm trying to argue is that the practices on the west coast, especially California makes things worst for the community, and the individual that has these sorts of problems.Frankly the mentally ill should be confined for treatment, that would be the first rational step to take. Enabling them to live on the street is just bad all around. People talk compassion in this thread but...
That has happened to many people. Normally that situation is over come in short order. This isn't the problem free for all charity creates though. The problem is rather that such liberal handouts enables a community of people that have no desire to ever work.Have you ever tried to get a loan to start a business?It isn't a question of should they die or not, but rather is it really good for society to enable the chronic homeless? If you look at the situation with an...
The unfortunate reality here is that too many so called public good works are really activities designed to promote a special interest. Sadly a good part of the USA is highly gullible in this regard.
Nobody here is denying that a greater good exists. That isn't the problem. They problem is well meaning charity making the situation worst for the homeless and frankly the greater good. Sometimes you need to put a foot down and say enough is enough!Baloney! Much of early technology was directed at filling ones stomach.So when are you going to start thinking logically. The fact of the matter is that the areas of this country with the most liberal approaches to...
I'm glad somebody from the SF area posted and recognizes the problems policy creates in the city.It has been demonstrated again and again that liberal attitudes to the homeless results in more homeless people. This is why many communities are coming down hard on groups that support the homeless.You got something, more homeless that you know what to do with. High taxes that drain money from the economy in non productive ways. Further you have policy that says there is...
Your definition is fine but please do explain to us how charity will help these people. Certainly handing out freebies won't fix the problem.