or Connect

Posts by wizard69

You have a point of sorts though I consider digital zoom to be a bit of a joke. More pixels do lead to better cropping and other pic manipulation , but it generally is better to have good quality pictures to begin with.In any event I wouldn't be surprised to see Apple add optical zoom or something in the way of interchangeable lenses. Either has far more potential than blowing out the size of the CCD. Further I wouldn't be surprised to find out that Apples sapphire...
Yes out of hand is a good way to say that.Where's the Mini, that is what this thread is all about. Unfortunately all we have is speculation. I'd. Like to think we are headed for a major overhaul.One only needs to look at the Mac Pro to realize that Apple hasn't gotten 4K to the point that shipping on an iMac is possible.I'm not convinced it is that hard to figure out. It is pretty obvious that the Mac operating system is not ready for 4K. At best they are...
Which is what I suspect Apple does.Yeah some people are born stupid, you don't expect them to get promoted or work their way up the corporate ladder. As to African Americans , how many are in the tech industry to begin with, especially the computing related areas? Not many from what I can see. I've meet a few mechanical and electrical engineers but few focused on this industry.As to inequalities I really think you blow things out of proportion. I've meant many...
I'm not sure why people are so obsessed about Apples upgrading their base full size iPad to the iPad4. for people in that market segment it is a huge update. I personally have no interest but that isn't a reason to damn the relaunch.As for the iMacs, Mini and TB2; I suspect that the TB2 hardware is one of the things that delayed the Mac Pro for so long. You would think that by this time though production would be ramped up. Given that the iMac and Mini could...
Pretty much my results, this is very good update.However people need to realize that no OS is perfect and to expect so is well, expecting too much. Certainly critical features should work but operating systems by their very nature are works in progress.
Crashes are gone on my iPad 3 and iPhone 4. This update didn't fix every fault in 7.0 but it is by far a much better revision, like many others I'm very happy!
That may be true, that is past history has shown us modest GPU interest by Apple. But what if the haswell refresh is as lame as some have indicated, Apple would need something to stimulate and draw interests for the back to school sales push that happens over the summer. A significantly faster GPU would be something to crow about.Honestly I think the marketing of GPU's should be investigated due to obviously deceptive practices. You can't tell anymore what you are...
There is nothing to prove here, it is well known that consumers become very very dissatisfied with a product if they can't do what they expect to be able to do with said product. At 8GB it doesn't take much more than a couple of apps to greatly reduce the usability of iPhone. If a few minutes of picture taking fills up an iPhone that will lead to unhappy customers.Beyond that there is an element of a ripoff here. The reality is that there is only a minor difference in...
Not to mention that the cost differential is almost non existent. 8GB of flash is chump change these days. Apple would have to accept lower margins to make the model significantly cheaper. Then they would have to deal with consumer dissatisfaction.About the only place I could see this working is in the corporate issues phone market where limited flash might be seen as a feature.Exactly 8GB isn't even suitable for low end mainstream users.Yep.Considering how far the...
Baloney, even Samsung has had to struggle with the sales of their large devices. The so called pent up demand comes from a few loud whiners and not the general populace.Nope. I've always promoted the idea that Apple needs at least two iPhone solutions. As such they would name the devices accordingly, just like they do with iPads (Mini & AIR).Why would the glut be any bigger than any other iPhone release. You have primed your mind with the notion that everybody wants...