or Connect

Posts by cesar

NO PROBLEMO =)
http://preview.millimeter.com/mag/vi...ol_time_pixar/
why apple do not create a "pro" article at www.apple.com/pro about the Pixar Migration to Macos X. That would be great! =) or not? they have the same CEO, so? The article should cover: why Pixar choose apple hardware and software. list of apple software used by pixar (Macos X, MAcos X server, ARD,), how the users are manage? stuff like that the actions taken by Pixar to migrate to apple hardware the process of migrating internal tools to run in Macos X or in...
I would be happy if only remove the metal brush GUI. I think ARD should be similar to the Server Apps, like Workgruop Manager, raid admin, server monitor and server admin. Also, there the lack of GUI at ARD, PLEASE, REMOVE THE METAL BRUSH!! see the image below to see the differences! I think the server admin apps are very appealing to the eyes and at the same time, they do a lot for the computer guy... ard screenshot: [cesar's comment] UGLY ARD Unix shell...
One of my friends has a small marketing/publishing company and they use most macs and some PCs, so I went to his office and he was showing to me ARD 2.1 and the stuff he can do with it and he let me "play" with ARD for arround an hour, it was pretty cool! here is my wishlist for ARD 2.5 or ARD 3.0. - PLEASE, APPLE, REDO ARD GUI AS THE MACOS X SERVER APPS, LIKE WORKGROUP MANAGER!! THE METAL GUI IS OK FOR iLIFE APPS, BUT NOT FOR PROAPPS!! PLEASE, REMOVE FROM ARD THE...
make a wishlist of what do you want from apple? technologies/iApps/ProApps/new hardware/OSs.
Kerbros web support?? so, any idea of this new feature in Tiger Server? for what will be used for?
why apple do not make a review of Pixar Migrating to Macos X, by replacing windows, OS 9 and some Linux Boxes? that will be totally cool.... see Renderman & Marrionette running in panther or in a developer Preview of Tiger!!! woow.. also, apple should link to secretworldofnerds.com/ where Pixar IT migrated to Macos X using scripts... also, the Pixar plans to migrate its render farm to xserves... I do not Steve Jobs would mind, = ) a 20 page review of PIXAR IT or...