or Connect

Posts by Nightcrawler

Not only that, now the president gave up and fled the country.
Now here we have the classic revolution-path: Youth and young adults, educated and qualified but unemployed, stand up against a dictatory system and other parts of society join because of jumped food- and fuel-prices... and also because of the bloody reaction of the police-force and also because of the burning suicide-sacrifice of the unemployed academic that ignited it all, obviously resonating with the feelings of many and underlining the seriousness.Surprisingly the...
Something is seriously wrong with you.
Hmm, I have windows xp on the other partition, can I continue to use it with OSX 10.6.6 or does the new bootcamp render it useless and asks for Windows 7? If so, I won't do the update.
Probably about a few thousand dollars, not counting the considerable longterm cost of providing lots and lots of meat, preferrably alive to be hunted down, like for example buffallos or zebras or deers..and beware it could cost you much more, maybe even your life, if you think you can cuddle with it, espescially when it's grown up..
Good thing to bring this mac app store, the next logical step after offering music and videos on the itune-store and actually long overdue. Who wants actually to go out into a store to buy an app on dvd, to unpack it, put the dvd into the mac, install it, put in some registration-number, register it online... much better to download and install it within seconds/minutes and cheaper, too, as it seems. It's not an innovation, others did it before like Valve's steam or the...
Thanks for the advice, will try that out. But still it should be officially in MacOS X.Sheepshaver is the best out there but even that doesn't work with apps that try to have direct hardware-access like 3d-games.Thanks again for the advice, but that should be there in the first place for safari or better yet a better flash-implementation for MacOS X.Not silly at all, I want such a functionality without additional apps. Like you said it's possible to copy text from a...
I don't see a revolution brewing, just some little protests against subvention-cuts. People are way too comfortable and rich to become revolutionary. People protest, people strike, but all the masses want are reforms, more net-income, less fees... the masses surely don't want to bring the system down, ergo no revolution. In democratic societies revolutions are pretty much improbable, there are too many possibilities to vent the rage, to change things at the...
The topic of taxes doesn't deserve as much emotion as it does right now, it can be thought through rationally, don't you think? The federal government needs a lot of money to pay debts and consolidate the budget. It needs also to cut spending as well. So more money, less spending is needed. Taxes are a major income-source for the government, the question is now is it better to raise taxes or to reduce taxes to get more money in. Those that advocate a tax-cut are...
True, true, the american left has become psychotic, but the right has as well. Every few years the regime changes and one phsychosis gets replaced by another one with a different flavor. The system is completely rotten with populism and lobbyism pulling strings one way or another, corruption and decadence running rampant and so deformed that it lets only the deformed through to its power-points. Regarding the topic at hand: Taxes. I favour a real flat tax, taxing everyone...