or Connect

Posts by Nightcrawler

You don't get it but it's totally clear to me that the islamists know only little about Islam, and I also know that the moderate muslims have a sort of hate/love-relationship to the islamists, but and that is the point they are tolerated by the moderate ones as they hope for freedom from US-neocolonialism. Actually the US in close cooperation with the Sauds, who the US have installed in the arabic peninsula, have forced and exported the islamic fundamentalism and...
Sorry, but I don't agree, the islamists definetly need the moderate muslims, as well as the moderate muslims need the islamists. You seem to forget that the moderate muslims in the islamic countries are opressed/suppressed by US-sponsored and US-installed dictatorships, and these moderate muslims hope that sometime in the future the islamists will enfree them from them, that's why they need the islamists. The islamists on the other hand need the sympathy be it private or...
1. No, I never posted in this forum under a different name. 2. Yes, my postings above are an excuse for islamistic organizations, though I'm not excusing for Al-Kaida as they are a creation of CIA during the AfghanistanvsSovietUnion-war. But compared with the terrorism the US has commited/commits in the islamic countries, the terror of Al-Kaida is really small. 3. Eh, no, if Islamists would get a nuke into their hands they wouldn't use them. If they wanted to do that they...
1. The extremist organizations surely have their own agenda, and some of them call for the total killing of jews, but only those organizations that have a basis in Islam are supported by the moderate muslims. So, if an islamistic organization exceeds the retaliation-balance it loses support from the moderate muslims in the form of donations, which most of them need to keep up their fight, and in form of public and private sympathy, which they also need so that they can...
I can't talk about christianity as I don't know much about it, but I can talk about muslims, the moderate, the militant and the fundamentalistic muslims. Currently there are 1,5 billion mulsims in the world, and about 90% of them are moderate mulsims, though most of them are in some for or the other opressed, be it by the Israelis, the russians, or even by their own governments which are mostly dictatory regimes installed and military supported by the US. The 9/11 attack...
Sorry, pflam, as much as I agree with you on other topics, on this topic you are totally wrong, and you have swallowed US-propaganda on this one. Islamic fundamentalists are quite extremistic as they always strive for the absolute maximum of success or total failure, they don't like compromises, but they also are bound in their religion which only allows for war in defense or for opressed people and revenge or retaliation only in the extent of the damage done by the enemy,...
1. Regarding your comment about dictatorships being in greater probability of using the atom-bomb. It's not true, the Stalin-dictatorship had atom-bombs and didn't use them ever except for deterrence, same is applicable regarding Pakistan. No, the possesion of atom-bombs actually brings security from being attacked, and is an absolute necessity these days for every souvereign state in order to protect its citizens. Actually the US is the only country that wants the option...
1. Pakistan is not in the neighbourhood of Israel and as such doesn't have any border-problems with Israel, no, Jordan, Syria and Egypt must have atom-bombs as a balance to Israel's arsenal or Israel must be disarmed regarding its WMD's. 2. It's not dangerous that the atom-bombs are under control of dictators, at least not more dangerous than in democracies, for reference, see Stalin. Or Truman's use of atom-bombs in Japan, or Bish trying to get through laws that allow the...
What a great demonstration of ignorance: It's not the religions who are sheding blood, but humans disregarding their religion for short-term gain. Nonetheless even the people who are religious can commit atrocities, those that don't follow any religion commited much worse atrocities! The Holocaust by Hitler, the massacres and gulags of Stalin, Chausescu, the atom-bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, ... are all atrocities committed by secular regimes. Nightcrawler
You seem to forget a lot of history: The islamic world has been under occupation for the last few hundred years, first the ottomans occupied the islamic world by usurping the kalif-leadership and then later on abolishing it, second the england/france-colonialism, which freed the islamic world from the ottomans at the request of the arabic world, third the neocolonialism pursued by the USA by installing, financing, supporting of dictatorships throughout the islamic world...