or Connect

Posts by Nightcrawler

That is no breaching of international law. International law can only be broken by parties who sign and ractify said international law, and I don't think that irregular resistance fighters have signed or ractified that. The UN-ambulance-driver can at least claim that if he hadn't driven them they would have killed him, so he is excused. Nightcrawler
Actually I have heard that shortly before the war against Afghanistan, the Taliban offered to deliver Bin Ladin to the authorities of any islamic country the US chooses, and considering that nearly all islamic countries are US-neo-colonies, that would have been the same like delivering Bin Ladin directly to the US. The US didn't allow the Taliban to save their face by that, and asked them to directly deliver Bin Ladin to US-forces, and to make it practically impossible,...
1. The resistance-fighters are not enemy fighters, that is not a war between two countries, it's one country opressing and occupating another country, and the resistance is a guerillia-war and the resistance-fighters are freedom fighters. So, the resistance fighters don't have to follow the Geneva Conventions, though the occupiers have to follow these Conventions. Maybe you cry foul and say that if the "enemy" isn't following conventions then why should Israel? That's the...
Trying to squash resistance only creates more resistance in the middle-term and long run. Resistance is caused by opression, stop the opression and resistance will vanish. Actually weren't it for the PLO there would be no peace-process going on, as peace can only be negotiated between two factions fighting with each other. If the palestinians had not started or rather were they not forced into resistance, the palestinians would just have to live under occupation forever...
I don't know why this should be shocking news. This is being done for years, and not surprising at all. The resistance-fighters are normal humans, if one of their family-members or friends is being hurt they want to go with them to hospital to see if he gets through. The other variation is also not surprising, the using of those ambulances as a secure way of getting out of the action, or as a sort of tank or shield like the using of civilians as human shields as they...
Quite old news, from december last year. If that list was such a gold-mine for the fight against the insurgents, then I guess the insurgents didn't know that and started one of the bloodiest rebellion in april killing more US-soldiers than have been killed since Bush declared that the war was over. Nightcrawler
I've heard all those arguments before: a) Palestine hasn't really existed any time in history.. b) The arabic states have lost wars against Israel, so they just need to swallow it and live on... c) The arabic states treat the palestinian refuggees as second-class-citizens and don't allow them to assimilate... Those arguments are all legitimate arguments and also true, but tell only half the story: 1. It doesn't matter if Palestine was once a country or not, if the...
Oh, yes you are wrong in every regard of the lies you have presented here. The problem is you have the US/Israel-propaganda you can draw from, and like I said already the US's ideological and diplomatic support for Israel includes the overtaking of Israel's propaganda-lies. It's not about media like TV or radio, there is also no jewish conspiracy controlling the media, no the propaganda-system works before the media comes into play. 1. History-books espescially...
1. Your claim of the IDF not conducting major military operations for decades, that's simply not true. And your referring to the Oslo-agreements where the PLO was given control of 95% of the palestinians is also not true, it's more like 5% the PLO was allowed to control. 2. The wars Israel has fought were not defensive wars, except for the one in 1972. The war in 1948, the one in the fifties, the one in 1967, and the ones in 1978(against Lebanon) and 1982(against Lebanon)...
The first Intifada started in 1987, you really are saying that noone in Gaza died before 1987 through the israelic army, you can't be serious, can you? Well, perhaps you have forgotten that Israel was created illegaly by driving out palestinians from their property, and maybe you also have forgotten the massacres Israel has commited in the fifties in Gaza and Westbank, before Israel has occupied it, by sending out the notorius Unit 101 of Ariel Sharon. Perhaps you also...