or Connect

Posts by Nightcrawler

Who cares if Bush brings in NATO or not. NATO is just a military-alliance with West-Europe that is led by the US. What it would change is only the monetary burden on the US, and it would lead to major conflicts with France and Germany who are opposing the sending of troops to Iraq, thus maybe leading to the abolishment of the NATO, which is long overdue anyway. Nightcrawler
Christianity is not the same anymore as it was when Jesus, God's prophet, preached it. The first false belief came up when people thought that Jesus was crucified, then died, then became alive again, and then rised up to God. In the Quran another story is told: Jesus was betrayed by someone, the romans searched then for Jesus, and found someone who looked like Jesus, but was not him, and crucified the wrong guy, and then after talking with his mother, God rised him up to...
That is no breaching of international law. International law can only be broken by parties who sign and ractify said international law, and I don't think that irregular resistance fighters have signed or ractified that. The UN-ambulance-driver can at least claim that if he hadn't driven them they would have killed him, so he is excused. Nightcrawler
Actually I have heard that shortly before the war against Afghanistan, the Taliban offered to deliver Bin Ladin to the authorities of any islamic country the US chooses, and considering that nearly all islamic countries are US-neo-colonies, that would have been the same like delivering Bin Ladin directly to the US. The US didn't allow the Taliban to save their face by that, and asked them to directly deliver Bin Ladin to US-forces, and to make it practically impossible,...
1. The resistance-fighters are not enemy fighters, that is not a war between two countries, it's one country opressing and occupating another country, and the resistance is a guerillia-war and the resistance-fighters are freedom fighters. So, the resistance fighters don't have to follow the Geneva Conventions, though the occupiers have to follow these Conventions. Maybe you cry foul and say that if the "enemy" isn't following conventions then why should Israel? That's the...
Trying to squash resistance only creates more resistance in the middle-term and long run. Resistance is caused by opression, stop the opression and resistance will vanish. Actually weren't it for the PLO there would be no peace-process going on, as peace can only be negotiated between two factions fighting with each other. If the palestinians had not started or rather were they not forced into resistance, the palestinians would just have to live under occupation forever...
I don't know why this should be shocking news. This is being done for years, and not surprising at all. The resistance-fighters are normal humans, if one of their family-members or friends is being hurt they want to go with them to hospital to see if he gets through. The other variation is also not surprising, the using of those ambulances as a secure way of getting out of the action, or as a sort of tank or shield like the using of civilians as human shields as they...
Quite old news, from december last year. If that list was such a gold-mine for the fight against the insurgents, then I guess the insurgents didn't know that and started one of the bloodiest rebellion in april killing more US-soldiers than have been killed since Bush declared that the war was over. Nightcrawler
I've heard all those arguments before: a) Palestine hasn't really existed any time in history.. b) The arabic states have lost wars against Israel, so they just need to swallow it and live on... c) The arabic states treat the palestinian refuggees as second-class-citizens and don't allow them to assimilate... Those arguments are all legitimate arguments and also true, but tell only half the story: 1. It doesn't matter if Palestine was once a country or not, if the...
Oh, yes you are wrong in every regard of the lies you have presented here. The problem is you have the US/Israel-propaganda you can draw from, and like I said already the US's ideological and diplomatic support for Israel includes the overtaking of Israel's propaganda-lies. It's not about media like TV or radio, there is also no jewish conspiracy controlling the media, no the propaganda-system works before the media comes into play. 1. History-books espescially...