or Connect

Posts by Nightcrawler

1. Your claim of the IDF not conducting major military operations for decades, that's simply not true. And your referring to the Oslo-agreements where the PLO was given control of 95% of the palestinians is also not true, it's more like 5% the PLO was allowed to control. 2. The wars Israel has fought were not defensive wars, except for the one in 1972. The war in 1948, the one in the fifties, the one in 1967, and the ones in 1978(against Lebanon) and 1982(against Lebanon)...
The first Intifada started in 1987, you really are saying that noone in Gaza died before 1987 through the israelic army, you can't be serious, can you? Well, perhaps you have forgotten that Israel was created illegaly by driving out palestinians from their property, and maybe you also have forgotten the massacres Israel has commited in the fifties in Gaza and Westbank, before Israel has occupied it, by sending out the notorius Unit 101 of Ariel Sharon. Perhaps you also...
There is no change in the things I claimed, I just stopped my history-telling in the timeframe before worldwar2 in my last posting. The US came into play during worldwar2 and after worldwar2, and changed the direct colonialism of the europeans to a neocolonialism, by installing and supporting dictatorships that work in the interest of the US, without having occupying troops there. Nightcrawler
It's at least not as cold and wet as the icy water you have just broken into. Nightcrawler
I totally agree, eventhough Iran is free from US-neocolonialism, it isn't a real democracy, more like half of it. And there are definetly developments that will lead to more and more democracy in the future, if the US doesn't take again the opportunity to destabilise Iran by exploiting these developments to more democracy by choosing a special group in Iran be it a group in the army, or somewhere else, and deliver that with firepower and intelligence-information and...
Actually this is a very interesting topic: In Islam there can't be a mullah outlawing anything that isn't already outlawed by Quran. Most of Islam's freedoms have been cut down during the ottoman-occupation and usurpation of the kalif-ship by the ottomans, that was the time it went down with islamic freedom of reason and thinking, etc... The people retreated into their private rooms and took their religion also inside, basically cutting the Islam from its economic and...
Morocco's monarchy, Egypt's dictators (which are changed by assassinations), Saudi-Arabia's dictatory Saud-family, Jordan's monarchy, Iran's Shah-regime, all, of them were financed, trained and slowly but surely brought to power by the USA during and after the second worldwar 2, while Europe was busy making war with Hitler's Germany and lost most of its military power. Iraq was the only success for the Soviet-Union, but was corrected in the sixties with the help of a...
You don't get it but it's totally clear to me that the islamists know only little about Islam, and I also know that the moderate muslims have a sort of hate/love-relationship to the islamists, but and that is the point they are tolerated by the moderate ones as they hope for freedom from US-neocolonialism. Actually the US in close cooperation with the Sauds, who the US have installed in the arabic peninsula, have forced and exported the islamic fundamentalism and...
Sorry, but I don't agree, the islamists definetly need the moderate muslims, as well as the moderate muslims need the islamists. You seem to forget that the moderate muslims in the islamic countries are opressed/suppressed by US-sponsored and US-installed dictatorships, and these moderate muslims hope that sometime in the future the islamists will enfree them from them, that's why they need the islamists. The islamists on the other hand need the sympathy be it private or...
1. No, I never posted in this forum under a different name. 2. Yes, my postings above are an excuse for islamistic organizations, though I'm not excusing for Al-Kaida as they are a creation of CIA during the AfghanistanvsSovietUnion-war. But compared with the terrorism the US has commited/commits in the islamic countries, the terror of Al-Kaida is really small. 3. Eh, no, if Islamists would get a nuke into their hands they wouldn't use them. If they wanted to do that they...