or Connect

Posts by Nightcrawler

Oh, yes, Eugene, off course, the boy thought: "Hey, what a wonderful day here in Gaza or West-bank, the sun is shining, maybe I could ask that nice Israeli-soldiers, if I could sit upon their jeeps so I can enjoy a bit of sunbathing" Then he goes to the soldiers: "Hi, soldiers, could I sunbath while sitting on your jeeps, please?" The soldiers: "What a sweet little boy, why not, the weather is really perfect for that, come over here, I will help you onto...
That doesn't surprise me at all. If the israelic army wouldn't do that they wouldn't survive in the occupied areas, espescially in towns where resistance is fierce. Israel is a pariah-state par excellence, much worse than south-africa ever was under the apartheit-regime. Nightcrawler
segovious, I applaud you for your insights, that's probably how it is. Actually most people in the islamic world don't see Osama Bin Laden as a terrorist, but as a hero, a freedom-fighter... Only the governments in the islamic world see him as a direct threat, as a terrorist, who could inflame the arabic street to revolt against their own governments, who are more often than not only puppet-regimes controlled by the USA. Nightcrawler
Frank777, I could do what you ask me to do, but I have my Quran here in the arabic language, and so I would have to translate it to you, but I think in the world-wide-web, there are english translations of the Quran, so you can search for it, and then let that site do the search for you for words like: "war", "fight", "retaliation" or similar words, and you should find what you want. Nightcrawler
randycat99, Israel describes the history of its foundation like this: 1. Jews around the world bought most of the land from land-owners who live in Syria, Iraq or in turkey, who have never seen their own land, and who aren't interested in using it. 2. The arabs who really lived on that land and worked on it prefered to leave that land when they saw who the new owner was. Nightcrawler
Well, wrongrobot, the Quran fits in that regard, as it also outlines what to do when the islamic world is in war with another nation: 1. When the islamic world is attacked, the muslims should defend themselfes. For that purpose the dschihad should be called out, it's like a war-draft. 2. If civilians are killed by the opponent, retaliation has to be executed, in the form of killing the same amount of civilians of the opponent's people. 3. If the own people are...
Well, I will try to bring you nearer the islamic perspective in this war on terror. The whole arabic world was colonized by England and France, then after worldwar2 puppet-regimes were installed and the colonies were let out into independence. These puppet-regimes were and are murderous dictatorships, but they are on the payroll of the USA, which not only finances their military but also trains them on everything from emprisoning to torturing to killing, in short they...
sammy jo, I'm more than surprised that there are americans who are not caught in the propaganda of US/Israel. It reminds me a bit of Naomi Chomski. Thumbs up from me. Nightcrawler
New, you are right that is Sharon's plan, but it won't work out for long. That is one of the reason why the Oslo and Camp-David-pacts weren't accepted by the palestinians, because both plans as well as the unilateral one of Sharon included the division of the palestinian state. Scott, you must be the one who is joking by quoting a dictionary as proof. The palestinians are surely more semitic as the israelites, but that doesn't really matter, because if Israel was a...
Scott, the muslim arabs can't be anti-semitic as they are semites themselves. Yes, Israel helped the pre-Hamas-organization at the time of its foundation until it found out that the pre-Hamas-organization not only secretly cached more and more weapons but also taught in many mosques and schools that they finance, that the final goal in the conflict with Israel is not only to free the occupied areas but Israel in the whole, which means the dissolution of Israel and...