or Connect

Posts by Jimzip

Pshaw! Rap music? Wow, there's an oxymoron for you... Les Baxter all the way, baby.Jimzip
IN any case, it is kinda cool. An interesting twist on the usual onion-skin barriers that aim to separate and deter the 'plebs' from contacting the high-levels. It's nice to know that when you need it, someone is there. I remember a couple of years ago when some people wrote to Steve over computer problems and got personal responses from him. That impressed me. Wonder if Schiller reads AI? Jimzip
lol. Well, that seems conclusive. Jimzip
Heheheh. I thought it was a fake when I saw the installer icon. Now I'm thinking it's actually the real deal. It's growing on me though, I do have a soft spot for the big cats. Jimzip
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: Please don't feed the trolls. There's an ignore button for a reason. Jimzip
I agree. I hear the figure is now roughly 5,000 snow leopards left in the world. That's pretty darned sad. Jimzip
Jeez I hope that's not the final disc art haha. My younger brother could have designed that ... ... he's 9. JW
Touché sir ... I apologise.Jimzip
Don't be a dork. He's warning people of what can happen if you're irresponsible. You're twisting his words.Jimzip
I get a annoyed with apps and services in perpetual beta ... a month or two is long enough to test your software and make changes; 5 years is ridiculous. If the general public are using it, it's not a beta, it's a product. For a while there, beta meant new and fresh, now it seems to me to be nothing more than a cheap disclaimer. "Something go wrong? That's fine, we're still in beta." \ Many may disagree, but that's my 2c. Jimzip