or Connect

Posts by blackbook

I hope the iPad Plus will be ready by this holiday season.
Apple was smart not to bring a new entry level iPhone out this year. Right now apple will be able to capitalize on their most expensive highest margin new phones.Next year I think we'll see 4 new phones introduced:iPhone 6C Mini - 4 inch colorful plastic smartphone with NFC and an A8 for $449iPhone 6C - 4.7 inch colorful plastic smartphone with NFC and an A8 for $549iPhone 6S - 4.7 inch metal smartphone with all the latest tech and features $649iPhone 6S Plus - 5.5 inch...
I agree last year there was an abundance of 5C supply making this sell through number of 6/6+ even more impressive IMO.Also margins should be way up this quarter since I would assume the 6+ will have higher margins than the 5C did last year.Next year should be big as well if Apple makes a new entry level 6C but gets the pricing right. The problem with the 5C last year was that it was too expensive.
I guess that is possible, but I don't know how that could benefit Apple?
For some reason I think this may be a music social network similar to bandcamp or soundcloud. How else will small bands that don't tour benefit and/or make money from a "new format"? Ping 2.0?
I couldn't disagree with the examples they gave though. iTunes is definetly not easy to use and could use MASSIVELY overhaul.
The predictive typing seems to take information from your current keyboard dictionary in order to work.That means all of the misspellings you've overridden knowingly or unknowingly are now part of the predictive text dictionary and they now appear in the suggested 3 word pop ups.
Control center is ugly now
Obviously manufacturing will be more efficient for Apple but for consumers Apple always adds a "killer" feature to its S models to help them stand out.3GS - video camera4S - Siri5S - Touch ID6S- ???What can Apple add to make the 6S stand out?
As far as an iPad Plus it seems like a logical product to bring out this year. With Apple's deal with IBM more enterprise players will be buying iPads and some may want the option for a larger screen model.Also with the larger iPhones Apple will probably lose some iPad Mini sales so in order to keep iPad sales growing a larger model will probably help alleviate some of the decline of the smaller model.Aside from that there really isn't much I can see Apple announcing for...