or Connect

Posts by blackbook

I agree.Anything over 5 million would be a huge success for the Apple Watch since the competition is all struggling to sell 500,000 of their respective devices.
Very valid point.Personally iOS 7 was smooth on my iPad 2, but iOS 8 has been only a tad bit slower. Neither OS made the iPad unusable, and it is still leagues faster and smoother than any Android or Windows tablet I've ever used.That said I hope iOS 9 is kinder to my iPad 2. It's likely the last update it'll get.
I'm really digging the Space Grey Sport model. It looks like pure sex in these shots.
The Apple Watch reminds me of the original iPad. A device that is not necessarily a "necessity", but one you can't live without after you buy it.Very smart idea. I've been interested in one of those fitness trackers for awhile, but I've held off in anticipation for the Apple Watch. It seems the watch will do everything and more for me.I would like to see Apple make a "Shuffle" version of the Apple Watch in the future that just has the simply fitness tracking ability. I...
I think it's nice Apple still offers some of their older iDevices as entry level products, and it's pure profit for them so they probably won't phase them out.The entire iPod lineup will retire soon. Maybe this year if the Apple Watch takes off?
I understand your point.This is uncharted territory so it's hard to assume what Apple will do. Since this is a fashion device Apple could easily charge more for specific colors, which is common for high end clothing.But I really hope Apple keeps the pricing structure of the watch relatively simple. There's already enough complexity with the different bands and models.
I think this ad will be successful for its targeted audience.The creative "first year art student" vibe (as you so kindly put it) is not everyone's cup of tea obviously, but I think it's effective for the demographic this ad is targeting.
Yes that seems about right.Add a $50 up charge for the 42mm sport and standard models, with the gold getting an even higher up charge for the 42mm size.I think the starting price of the gold model might be lower than $7499, but the 42mm model with the large gold buckle will probably be close to (if not higher than) $7499.
#RIPBlackMacbookIt's too soon to assume that.Personally I don't see a reason for Apple to charge more for the space grey Sport Watch when they don't currently charge a premium for Space grey in their other iDevices.
The marketing for Apple Watch has been flawless. I'm expecting the pricing to be simple and straightforward for all 3 variations of the watch with the 38mm sport models being the entry level price of $349, and the most expensive gold models being somewhere north of $3000 but south of $5000.