or Connect

Posts by blackbook

Plenty of people around the globe spend $5k a day on things less essential than an Apple Watch. The gold model isn't for the masses. It's for the super wealthy that can and will buy a new $5k model every year.
You should check out the Instagram link. As VOGUE UK is posting pictures of the Apple Watch, the users following VOGUE are commenting about how they now want/need the AppleWatch. This entire fashion push Apple is doing with the Watch is GENIUS.Apple will capture the fashionista audience of early adopters that want the latest fashion craze. That will really boost first gen Watch sales past hobby status and into a major product for the company.
The technology is pretty mind blowing already.The fashion aspect is just a plus.
That's hot. I can't wait to see Apple Watches everywhere.
Apple won't have to. No one is going to buy the Sammy watches and no brands are going to want to be associated with Samsung watches.
I hope the iPad Plus will be ready by this holiday season.
Apple was smart not to bring a new entry level iPhone out this year. Right now apple will be able to capitalize on their most expensive highest margin new phones.Next year I think we'll see 4 new phones introduced:iPhone 6C Mini - 4 inch colorful plastic smartphone with NFC and an A8 for $449iPhone 6C - 4.7 inch colorful plastic smartphone with NFC and an A8 for $549iPhone 6S - 4.7 inch metal smartphone with all the latest tech and features $649iPhone 6S Plus - 5.5 inch...
I agree last year there was an abundance of 5C supply making this sell through number of 6/6+ even more impressive IMO.Also margins should be way up this quarter since I would assume the 6+ will have higher margins than the 5C did last year.Next year should be big as well if Apple makes a new entry level 6C but gets the pricing right. The problem with the 5C last year was that it was too expensive.
I guess that is possible, but I don't know how that could benefit Apple?
For some reason I think this may be a music social network similar to bandcamp or soundcloud. How else will small bands that don't tour benefit and/or make money from a "new format"? Ping 2.0?