or Connect

Posts by blackbook

As cute as the 5c is, when turned off it really looks like an iPhone 5 in a blue case. Not a bad thing I suppose, but interesting nonetheless.
At least the stock was up on the iOS 7 release yesterday.That was a HUGE opportunity for a sell off but not even the worst analyst could manipulate the massive positive reaction iOS 7 was getting from MILLIONS of users online.
Kuo was freakishly accurate with the 5s, 5c, and 4S. NO ONE here believed his analysis of the 5c replacing the 5 in the lineup and the 4S living on, but lo and behold that's exactly what we saw.I think Gene speculated that the iPhone 5 would live on and the 5c would replace the 4S?Either way I think Kuo is on track with his guesstimate of 6-8 million phones for this weekend. Gene's 5-6 million was far too low of a guess considering the seeming pent up demand for new iPhones.
 They likely will have more 5C's available this weekend than 5S's. As far as 5C sales this weekend though, two questions come to my mind: How many 5C buyers will actually camp out overnight, or rush out to purchase a 5C over this weekend How many 5S buyers will buy a 5C instead either because they prefer the 5C or are unable to get a 5S Side note: I find it curious Apple seems to have put all of their ad spending into the 5C releasing quite a few promotionals for the...
 I think we're going to see a lot of that over this weekend.   Tim Cook is a master at inventories. I doubt there is less stock of 5Ss than there were of 5s a year ago. I'm assuming just as a year ago there will be 5 million 5Ss ready launch weekend, but demand this year for the 5S being greater will more quickly outstrip supply. That will leave plenty of 5Cs for customers desperate to have the latest iPhone to fight over. I think we could easily see upwards of 8-9 million...
Great continuity between the OS and hardware. That's what Apple is all about and it's something Samsung or Android will never be able to replicate. Posted via iOS 7
Siri was definitely a flashier more talked about feature especially with consumers than Touch ID is now.
As much as I dislike plastic I'm excited to touch and feel the 5c after reading these reviews.Multiple reviews described the material of the 5c's back panel to feel ceramic and not like plastic at all. That sounds rather unique and exciting.
I'm going to stand in line Thursday night into Friday.I plan on getting a space gray model! I'll post pics IF I can get one before they sell out!
Another factor I thought about just now.With all I the supply and production constraints on the 5s Apple will have an easy to produce alternative for iPhone buyers particularly those overseas.I wonder how many people will settle for a 5c this weekend when 5s supplies dry up?