or Connect

Posts by blackbook

This will be good for 5S sales. Probably won't help the 5C though.
 One could also ask is the 4S all of the sudden $100 cheaper to make this week than last week? Apple has already been sacrificing margins on their lower end phones. Honestly I would think the 4S would be more expensive for Apple to produce than the 5C. Likely the only reason they kept the 5C's price artificially high was to help prop up 5S sales. Meanwhile the 5C doesn't seem to be selling at any record pace. With preorders in China this year as well as DoCoMo and...
 Good post.  People probably want to see it and feel it first in person before buying it as well. Its really hard to gauge what the colors really look like, as well as if the plastic looks/feels nice or not.
 Because they want to build anticipation.
 hot.
  That's my planned setup.
 Those "bits" are glass, and the look of the space gray will complement a MacBook Pro more than the Slate model did.
 The 5C will do well in the US where I believe 80% of phones are sold on contract. Comments like this convince me of that:  But outside of the US, I can't see the 5C doing well after the 5S launch. My earlier point was, connecting the "5C" to the "5" was a bad idea because now the general public knows it's a repackaged iPhone 5. If Apple marketed it as a completely new phone without mentioning it had iPhone 5 internals that would have helped general perception. Apple...
 And you're acting like Apple cannot make any mistakes on any of the above.
 Wow, I didn't even think of that. Then when you add in the 5C has a cheaper manufacturing process than the iPod Touch's anodized aluminum plus chamfered edge design, and it becomes that much more ridiculous. People saying the 5C couldn't have been cheaper than it is have their heads up their asses so far they can't even see the light of day.