or Connect

Posts by blackbook

That would make sense. I think Apple and carriers are banking on the blue model being popular. That's the one I see on all the carrier banners on their sites. Looks VERY nice too.
 We'll probably see a move on the price before we see colors discontinued or replaced.
After my white 4S I'm upgrading to a Space Gray 5S as well!
 And when was Apple Motorola or Nokia...
 This whole 5C fiasco makes Apple look bad. Question to everyone: Would Steve have done something like this? Yes that's a troll-ish question, but I'm serious. I feel if Steve were to make a "5C" he would start from the ground up to develop the best mid-tier phone he could. He would probably reimagine the whole product and not just throw last years phone in a plastic case and sell it for the same price it would normally be sold for. The Mac Mini was completely different...
 I think that would have alleviated some of the angst against the 5C. If it were $200 less than the 5S it would have made more sense for some people, even here on AI. With the minimal price difference it's a hard sell. It's sad that the 5C apparently cost more than even the S4 in Europe according to alex101.   I agree with this post. The name 5C doesn't help Apple's cause. This would have been a good time to drop naming conventions, and just bring out 2 new phones with no...
Sales are probably slow. There's no delay in shipping dates after 4+ hours. 5S would have sold out by now
Thanks! That's awesome!Could you possibly post a demo of it here?
 I'm definitely buying a 5S and a new case as well! I don't agree that this design is a failure or too fragile. It's the most beautiful phone ever made and the shine around the finger print sensor makes it even more luxurious and lust worthy! I can't wait 
I mentioned $200 Nokias and Androids to add context, which a lot of people here are lacking.$400 is NOT cheap for a phone as some here are now saying. Actually some of you were saying $400 was the right price before Tuesday because its high enough for Apple to make a profit but low enough to differentiate it from their premium offering.We all can agree Apple will never make a cheap bargain phone. But a midtier phone? We all assumed that's what Apple would give us. I don't...