or Connect

Posts by blackbook

Me too! I wish some of the new iOS icons were this simple and stylish.
   Likewise why did they use a phonebooth to represent London, and not Big Ben  
iOS 7 is beautiful. I was just pausing today to look at my home screen and I couldn't be more happy with the upgrade. (Background courtesy of a MR member)
I love the image they used. Stylish flat icons, plus a nice space background.
iBeacons is the future. I expect iBeacons to take center stage at the next WWDC as Apple unveils an entirely new retail paradigm. Not only will iBeacons be used for payments but they will also be used for information about products and services at a retail or hospitality establishment. Some of the tools unveiled at the last WWDC will find there way into the real world in applications we haven't yet imagined yet. Expect major partnerships announced this upcoming year...
Too bad currently the "lower cost" 5C is doing terrible in China. iPhone sales are gonna double, buts it's going to be because of the 5S (particularly the gold model) not the 5C.
 Screen size alone will be an "innovation" that will get people talking!  Honestly I think the next wave of big innovations for Apple will be software. I think the big feature of iOS 8 will be an all new PassBook that doubles as a wallet (the often rumored iWallet that Apple already has a dozen patents for). APIs for iBeacons will be center stage along with retail partnerships already in place. The only phones that will be able to take advantage of this will be 4S and up,...
Well at least they had the balls to pair gold with pink and brown glass! *barf*
Munster and all of the other analyst are idiots. The only reliable analyst we've seen is Kuo, the rest can shut up.
An interesting idea. I would hope the OS would be optimized for such a device because as if now iOS 7 waste too much space on bigger screens and the touch points in OSX would be too small for fingers on a 12 inch screen Maybe a whole new interface will be used?