or Connect

Posts by blackbook

I think a lot of the recent discounting we have seen could be the doing of Angela Ahrendts the new retail chief.Discounting of this sort is common in retail, and it's something Apple rarely did before she got there.
I doubt this will have any effect on iPhone pricing. But this does likely mean that the iPod touch will not see a redesign this year. No 4.7 or 5.5 inch screen size upgrade.
This article is quoting Chinese prices. The 16GB currently cost 5288 yuan which is $850 dollars.http://store.apple.com/cn/buy-iphone/iphone5s
I don't believe Apple is going to ditch the 16GB base model this year. That seems like an upgrade for an "S" year. People are going to flock to this new iPhone simply for the bigger screen and fresh new design. There is no reason for Apple to ditch their high margin pricing for memory upgrades this year.
I agree.If the drawings were correct there will be no visible side bezel on the device and the top and bottom bezels will be significantly smaller than what is shown with these dummy units.
 I would assume Apple will treat the 5C like the iPods and update the colors at a minimum every 12 months.
The 5C will likely hang around and replace the 4S as Apple's free on contract phone. A 6C likely won't arrive until next year.
 The new design looks professional and sexy in this mockup from MacRumors:  I have faith Apple will polish the iPhone 6 off nicely.
 I agree.  I actually think this will look good when it's all put together. I'm hoping for an edge to edge display on the front though. Some of the front panel leaks seem to show side bezels bigger than the current iPhones which wouldn't make sense, IMO.
There's no reason for Apple to buy Sennheiser. Apple isn't getting into the headphone business.Apple bought Beats because Apple is trying to strengthen its position in the music business.Beats are fashion statements unlike Sennheisers. Younger people love Beats because Dr. Dre and company did an excellent job connecting the fashionable headphones to celebrities, athletes, and musicians.That's why Beats will "stick out" moreso than Sennhesiers. Likewise Apple products may...